Open Payments Mobile for Industry
By Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is providing a free mobile app to help users from applicable manufacturers and applicable Group Purchasing Organizations keep track of, store, and view financial payments and other transfers of value from applicable manufacturers of covered drugs, devices, biologicals, or medical supplies to physicians, as defined by the Physician Payment Sunshine Act and its implementing regulations.
What's New in Version 2.1
Numerous usability enhancements, bug fixes, and performance improvements:
- New tablet layout
- New ability to sort and filter payments
- New "Export Payment Data” screen—choose a year or export all
- New ability to scan QR codes from lock screen
- Tapping chart items in "Reports and Statistics” now links to the corresponding payments
- General improvements to the user interface
- Numerous bug fixes and performance improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 13, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- © Public Domain
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.