Our mission at #open goes beyond just dating or hooking up—we're working to build a community where people can form genuine connections.
And we're hoping to make the world a little better, while we're at it.
Create a profile in #open and we’ll give a dollar to Planned Parenthood, up to $69,000!
Send your feedback to email@example.com.
INCLUSION: #open is dedicated, first and foremost, to being inclusive: to accepting people of all gender identities and orientations, from all walks of life, in any sort of relationship that makes you happy, no matter what gets you going.
IDENTITY: Inclusion goes beyond acceptance; it requires that everyone is provided the opportunity to express their unique self. It requires the freedom to share who we are without fear of judgement. It requires that all of us are free to self-identify however we chose.
COMMUNITY: To provide that freedom, #open has to be more than just a dating app–it has to be a community. Maintaining a community requires more than just showing up! We all rely upon each other to ensure that our community remains inclusive, accepting, and friendly.
RESPECT: Treating each other with the respect, compassion, and empathy that we all deserve is what keeps our community strong. Respecting the desires and boundaries of others is what makes us what we are–affirmative, enthusiastic consent isn't optional in our interactions with each other, it is absolutely required.
COMMUNICATION: Our commitment to open and honest communication ties it all together; genuine respect necessitates nothing less. Making ourselves clear and making ourselves heard is requisite of happy, healthy relationships, and at the end of the day, a community is no more or less than the relationships we have with each other.
EDUCATION: Finally, reaching beyond the bounds of our community, we are committed to making the society in which we all reside a better place by producing research and providing education relating to human relationships, human sexuality, gender identity, and the ways in which we can best protect vulnerable populations both inside and outside of our community.
Help center: https://support.hashtagopen.com/hc/en-us
• Fixed a number of issues relating to the default selections for the "Show Me With" checkboxes.
• Viewing profiles from search should now work properly.
• The status of pending invites is reported more accurately.
• Inviting another user to join your partnered profile via phone number should no longer trigger a 'Invitee information is missing' error.
• Fixed an issue preventing some users from creating a partnered profile without first creating a solo profile.
• In some cases, cancelling an invite to join a partnered profile was removing information from the partnered profile the invite was to.
• Fixed a bug that was interfering with permissions requests.
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding concept and execution
Seamlessly jumping between solo to partnered profile mode makes this app sensational! Brilliant concept with the hashtags. Finally, an app to provide a sorting solution for the community you are looking for!
Once this is up and running, I can see the potential. Would be helpful for newbies to get to see some examples of hashtags to be used. I updated my profile three times after reading others’ profiles.
I was logged in but it logged me out and now I can't login cuz it asks for a code. I put in my number and it says I can't do it.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you’re having trouble! After ensuring that you are on the most recent version of #open, enter your phone number, tap the 'Send code' button, and we’ll send you a one-time password via text message. Enter the 4-digit code in the dialog box and tap the 'Sign in' button. If you explicitly select Log Out from the Profile screen in Settings, or your token expires, you will be asked to sign-in again. Just follow the steps above and you’ll be logged back in!
If the above process does not resolve your problem, please send a screenshot of your error message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open App, LLC
- 55.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Open App, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.