By grégory descamps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
oPenGP is a solution to support OpenPGP standard (RFC 4880) on your iOS device.
- Decryption / Verify.
- Encryption & Sign.
- Clear sign.
- Fully compliant with GPG & PGP® Desktop software.
- Text message (armor format) "Decryption / Verify" and "Encryption & Sign" through Clipboard (copy & paste), iOS Documents interation (ex: iOS Mail.app -> oPenGP), Email, SMS, Dropbox, "My Files".
- Files (.pgp or .gpg files) "Decryption / Verify" and "Encryption & Sign" through iOS Documents interation (ex: iOS Mail.app -> oPenGP), Email, Photos, Dropbox, "My Files".
- Local folder "My Files", to store encrypted documents inside oPenGP, can be managed through iTunes file sharing.
- OpenPGP/MIME renderer (RFC 2045 Plain UTF-8 message bodies, RFC 2046 Attached files), for reading mail with attached files sent with GPGMail (open source plugin for Apple Mail).
- Automatic extraction of decrypted archives (.tar .gz .zip .7z .rar) included in OpenPGP/MINE format or in .pgp .gpg files.
- Ability to preview all decrypted files (Ex: .png .jpg .pdf .doc) or to send them through iOS Documents interaction (ex: oPenGP -> Quick PDF).
- Importation of PGP keys (.asc files) through iTunes file sharing, iOS Documents interation, Clipboard, Dropbox.
- Search & import public keys from server (hkp).
- Secured keyring storage.
- Secured passphrase saved with Touch ID Authentication.
- Lock application with a passcode.
- Auto encrypt to myself.
Features NOT supported, but on roadmap:
- Trust, verify, sign & update public keys on servers (hkp).
- Creation of secret/public keys.
Follow me on Twitter @gregorydescamps.
What's New in Version 6.0.5
What's new in v6.0.5 version:
- BUG FIXED: Encrypt, Decrypt/Verify, Sign.
- BUG FIXED: Search key.
Need those other no e supported Features
Well its been awhile and this thing works great. However would like the other none supported features that were on the list of coming items. Being able to create keys and trust verify/sign and update keys servers makes this program whole. Hopefully its coming shortly.
I am on iPhone 6Plus and no errors and no issues on latest IOs updates. Works like a charm. Thank you to creator.
Works like a champ
I installed oPenGP on my iPhone 5s. After importing my keys, it was a snap to to decrypt and view files in my cloud accounts. It integrates with my DropBox account, but it is easy to decrypt file in OneDrive and iCloud by just selecting the encrypted file and using the "send to" ribbon to select oPenGP. I am much more comfortable now that sensitive files on cloud services are securely encrypted.
Best PGP app for iOS
This is the fastest and best PGP app for iOS. I hope he continues development. Dropbox link no longer works. Other than that I like how this app works. Please update to work worh iOS 11 and the iPhone X.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 11, 2015
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: grégory descamps
- © Grégory DESCAMPS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.