By grégory descamps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
oPenGP is a solution to support OpenPGP standard (RFC 4880) on your iOS device.
- Decryption / Verify.
- Encryption & Sign.
- Clear sign.
- Fully compliant with GPG & PGP® Desktop software.
- Text message (armor format) "Decryption / Verify" and "Encryption & Sign" through Clipboard (copy & paste), iOS Documents interation (ex: iOS Mail.app -> oPenGP), Email, SMS, Dropbox, "My Files".
- Files (.pgp or .gpg files) "Decryption / Verify" and "Encryption & Sign" through iOS Documents interation (ex: iOS Mail.app -> oPenGP), Email, Photos, Dropbox, "My Files".
- Local folder "My Files", to store encrypted documents inside oPenGP, can be managed through iTunes file sharing.
- OpenPGP/MIME renderer (RFC 2045 Plain UTF-8 message bodies, RFC 2046 Attached files), for reading mail with attached files sent with GPGMail (open source plugin for Apple Mail).
- Automatic extraction of decrypted archives (.tar .gz .zip .7z .rar) included in OpenPGP/MINE format or in .pgp .gpg files.
- Ability to preview all decrypted files (Ex: .png .jpg .pdf .doc) or to send them through iOS Documents interaction (ex: oPenGP -> Quick PDF).
- Importation of PGP keys (.asc files) through iTunes file sharing, iOS Documents interation, Clipboard, Dropbox.
- Search & import public keys from server (hkp).
- Secured keyring storage.
- Secured passphrase cache.
- Lock application with a passcode.
- Auto encrypt to myself.
Features NOT supported, but on roadmap:
- Trust, verify, sign & update public keys on servers (hkp).
- Creation of secret/public keys.
Follow me on Twitter @gregorydescamps.
What's New in Version 5.0.10
What's new in v5.0.10 version:
- BUG FIXED: Misc UI.
Love it. Open PGP is possibly the last bastion of privacy
While the NSA can use their unending budget and resources to decrypt anything that we the people have - open PGP will certainly cover you from police, the FBI, and your wife.
The developer immediately replied to a request for help, and my user error was corrected.
I use Dropbox to import the keys. Everything works just fine!
A great value for the features. I wish I could easily browse files. Otherwise, all that you need to send encrypted messages.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 5.0.10
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: grégory descamps
- © Grégory DESCAMPS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.