By grégory descamps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
oPenGP is a solution to support OpenPGP standard (RFC 4880) on your iOS device.
- Decryption / Verify.
- Encryption & Sign.
- Clear sign.
- Fully compliant with GPG & PGP® Desktop software.
- Text message (armor format) "Decryption / Verify" and "Encryption & Sign" through Clipboard (copy & paste), iOS Documents interation (ex: iOS Mail.app -> oPenGP), Email, SMS, Dropbox, "My Files".
- Files (.pgp or .gpg files) "Decryption / Verify" and "Encryption & Sign" through iOS Documents interation (ex: iOS Mail.app -> oPenGP), Email, Photos, Dropbox, "My Files".
- Local folder "My Files", to store encrypted documents inside oPenGP, can be managed through iTunes file sharing.
- OpenPGP/MIME renderer (RFC 2045 Plain UTF-8 message bodies, RFC 2046 Attached files), for reading mail with attached files sent with GPGMail (open source plugin for Apple Mail).
- Automatic extraction of decrypted archives (.tar .gz .zip .7z .rar) included in OpenPGP/MINE format or in .pgp .gpg files.
- Ability to preview all decrypted files (Ex: .png .jpg .pdf .doc) or to send them through iOS Documents interaction (ex: oPenGP -> Quick PDF).
- Importation of PGP keys (.asc files) through iTunes file sharing, iOS Documents interation, Clipboard, Dropbox.
- Search & import public keys from server (hkp).
- Secured keyring storage.
- Secured passphrase saved with Touch ID Authentication.
- Lock application with a passcode.
- Auto encrypt to myself.
Features NOT supported, but on roadmap:
- Trust, verify, sign & update public keys on servers (hkp).
- Creation of secret/public keys.
Follow me on Twitter @gregorydescamps.
What's New in Version 6.0.4
What's new in v6.0.4 version:
- BUG FIXED: Erroneous scroll when editing text to encrypt.
- BUG FIXED: Clear Sign verify.
- BUG FIXED: Import key.
- BUG FIXED: Search key.
No keyboard appears when required.
If I'm prompted to enter the device passcode on my iPad 3, I can't see your keyboard to type on. This app used to work great, but like so many others, updates have ruined it.
Ever since the July 30 update both iPhone and iPad crash when attempting decrypt App is useless since last update
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 155 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: grégory descamps
- © Grégory DESCAMPS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.