By grégory descamps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
oPenGP is a solution to support OpenPGP standard (RFC 4880) on your iOS device.
- Decryption / Verify.
- Encryption & Sign.
- Clear sign.
- Fully compliant with GPG & PGP® Desktop software.
- Text message (armor format) "Decryption / Verify" and "Encryption & Sign" through Clipboard (copy & paste), iOS Documents interation (ex: iOS Mail.app -> oPenGP), Email, SMS, Dropbox, "My Files".
- Files (.pgp or .gpg files) "Decryption / Verify" and "Encryption & Sign" through iOS Documents interation (ex: iOS Mail.app -> oPenGP), Email, Photos, Dropbox, "My Files".
- Local folder "My Files", to store encrypted documents inside oPenGP, can be managed through iTunes file sharing.
- OpenPGP/MIME renderer (RFC 2045 Plain UTF-8 message bodies, RFC 2046 Attached files), for reading mail with attached files sent with GPGMail (open source plugin for Apple Mail).
- Automatic extraction of decrypted archives (.tar .gz .zip .7z .rar) included in OpenPGP/MINE format or in .pgp .gpg files.
- Ability to preview all decrypted files (Ex: .png .jpg .pdf .doc) or to send them through iOS Documents interaction (ex: oPenGP -> Quick PDF).
- Importation of PGP keys (.asc files) through iTunes file sharing, iOS Documents interation, Clipboard, Dropbox.
- Search & import public keys from server (hkp).
- Secured keyring storage.
- Secured passphrase saved with Touch ID Authentication.
- Lock application with a passcode.
- Auto encrypt to myself.
Features NOT supported, but on roadmap:
- Trust, verify, sign & update public keys on servers (hkp).
- Creation of secret/public keys.
Follow me on Twitter @gregorydescamps.
What's New in Version 6.0.5
What's new in v6.0.5 version:
- BUG FIXED: Encrypt, Decrypt/Verify, Sign.
- BUG FIXED: Search key.
Works like a champ
I installed oPenGP on my iPhone 5s. After importing my keys, it was a snap to to decrypt and view files in my cloud accounts. It integrates with my DropBox account, but it is easy to decrypt file in OneDrive and iCloud by just selecting the encrypted file and using the "send to" ribbon to select oPenGP. I am much more comfortable now that sensitive files on cloud services are securely encrypted.
This app is useless. Do not waste your money. It crashes EVERY time I try to decrypt both on iPhone and iPad. I have contacted the developer on multiple occasions and mostly I am ignored. He responded to one email but took no action. It has been broken for over a year and there has been NO UPDATE during that period. Nobody is working on this app. Find something else.
App is a joke. Cant copy and paste keys into the program. The owner should be ashamed he charges money in order to buy this JUNK. Get it together and fix this stuff.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 11, 2015
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: grégory descamps
- © Grégory DESCAMPS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.