This app is an iOS client for OpenMRS. Features:
- Login to any OpenMRS installation
- Search for patients
- Add patients to the database
- View patient visits and vitals
- Record a patient's vitals
- Take visit notes
- Fill out patient XForms
- Use the app offline. You can store selected patients to an encrypted database on your device, then access them anywhere in the world.
To log in to a demo server and test the app, use these credentials:
- Host: demo.openmrs.org/openmrs
- Username: admin
- Password: Admin123
The Open Medical Record System (OpenMRS®) was created in 2004 as a open source medical record system platform for developing countries – a tide which rises all ships. OpenMRS is a multi-institution, non-profit collaborative led by Regenstrief Institute, a world-renowned leader in medical informatics research, and Partners In Health, a Boston-based philanthropic organization with a focus on improving the lives of underprivileged people worldwide through health care service and advocacy. These teams nurture a growing worldwide network of individuals and organizations all focused on creating medical record systems and a corresponding implementation network to allow system development self reliance within resource constrained environments.
- On iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, edit a patient or capture their vitals by force touching their row in search.
- Minor bug fixes and updates.
- Paul Erway
- 22.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Erway Software 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.