Now you can experience OPERA NEWS, the largest-circulation classical-music magazine in North America, on your iPhone or iPad. Each month we feature profiles of up-and-coming opera singers, conductors, composers, directors and designers; in-depth looks at established artists of the present and past; as well as reviews of new works and productions; the latest performance, CD and DVD reviews; opinion pieces on the current opera scene; travel spotlights for the aficionado; essays on the art form’s history; and calendar information for opera companies and festivals throughout North America and Europe. Don't miss a single issue of the world's most respected opera magazine.
Single issues and auto-renewable subscription:
• Single Issue: $5.99
• Monthly auto-renewing subscription: $2.99
• 1 Year Subscription: $24.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- New look and feel
- New features
- General improvements
In order to restore yours previous purchases click on the button on the top left, choose “Account” and then “Restore purchases” option.
Ratings and Reviews
So glad that I am finally able to read Opera News on my iPad.
- The Metropolitan Opera Guild Inc.
- 98.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 The Metropolitan Opera Guild, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Opera News $2.99
- Opera News $24.99
- Opera News 12/2014 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.