Operation Math Code Squad
By Spinlight Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dr. Odd is back. And this time, it’s going to take an entire team to stop him. Introducing Operation Math: Code Squad — the new, four-player math game based on the original Parents’ Choice Award-winning app, Operation Math.
Recruit up to three other Base 10 agents to join you as you decode a series of math-busting devices. Solve all the equations to disarm the device and receive a congratulatory message from Agent Prime. But be careful! Too many wrong answers and your keypad will disconnect, taking you out of the action — and putting your entire team at risk.
Go head-to-head or work together to solve all the spinning equations before time slips through your fingers. In the fast-paced game that transforms solo play into a team adventure that’s fun for learners of every age.
• Allows simultaneous play for up to four different players
• Four virtual keypads built for multi-touch action
• 21 missions based on three different skill levels
• All binomial addition/subtraction equations for numbers 1-20
• All binomial multiplication/division equations for numbers 1-12
• Ability to select missions based on skill level and operatives (+, -, +/-, x, ÷, x/÷ and +/-/x/÷)
• Engaging narration and spy-themed soundtrack
Our Child-Safety Pledge.
Operation Math Code Squad includes:
* No third-party ads
* No social network links
* No easy web access
* No in-app purchases
What's New in Version 1.3
- Updated Icon
- Minor bug fixes
Great app for classroom use! You can have four students working at one time!
It's a race against the clock
Fun. Fun. Fun. Up to 4 people solve math problems against the clock. Great for the competitive blood in my family.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 07, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spinlight Studio
- © Spinlight Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.