Operation Math Code Squad
By Spinlight Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take the action to a whole new level in the fun, multiplayer math game based on Operation Math. With four virtual keypads, Operation Math Code Squad lets multiple players work together to solve equations and disarm Dr. Odd’s devious devices in a race against the clock. Think fast and score big in the awesome game of tick-tock tech guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your iPad.
"Operation Math Code Squad is one of the best educational math games I've seen on the iPad. It's fast-paced, engaging, and just down right fun."
—Apps on Tapp
• Multiplayer gaming that lets you test four different players at once.
• Four virtual keypads for fast-paced, multi-touch action.
• 21 missions centered on three different skill levels for testing any grade.
• The ability to select missions based on math operations and skill level.
• All binomial addition / subtraction equations for numbers 1-20.
• All binomial multiplication / division equations for numbers 1-12.
• Spy-themed action that provides a fun alternative to homework and flashcards.
• Time-based play that will test their speed and keep kids engaged with cooperative drills.
• Based on U.S. Common Core standards.
Awards & Recognition:
• Featured in Family Circle Magazine
• 12 Best Math Apps of 2012 — Teachers With Apps
• Editor's Favorite —AppSmarts.com
• Featured in Apple’s Kids Collection
Crafted by Spinlight, a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal — to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
What's New in Version 1.8
It's very nicely made and good theming, graphics, sound. But really suffers that you need exactly 4 real players. No computer players or playing with 2 or 3. If you're a mom don't get it for the kids, unless you have 4 of them and they're at the same math level.
Good Group Game
It’s so hard to find an app that is multiplayer but this one is fun for everyone. Math facts are important for each student to know and this is fun practice. Great for competitive students and in math learning centers!
Multiplayer Math Game
I like that this game is built to encourage cooperation. The players work together to solve math problems to save the day. This app builds math skill while being team building.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 03, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spinlight Studio
- © Spinlight Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.