Defeat Dr. Odd and earn the latest spy gear in the award-winning game that transforms math drills into a global learning adventure. From the streets of Paris to the pyramids of Egypt, Operation Math includes more than 100 timed missions that help players learn addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Play it for fun or use in the classroom as an awesome supplement to homework and traditional flash card drills.
"This app is definitely fun. … Thanks to its game features, adults may find Operation Math a great way to brush up on their own skills." — The New York Times
• 105 exciting missions with selectable math operations and skill levels.
• 30 different watches and uniforms that players can win by solving math problems.
• Training runs that help novice agents prepare for future missions.
• The ability to create three custom player profiles on the same device.
• Fun spy-themed action that provides a fun alternative to homework and flashcards.
• Great basic math quiz or test prep for any grade level.
• No ads or in-app purchases.
Awards & Recognition
• Parents' Choice Award Winner
• Best App Award — American Association of School Librarians
• Featured in Apple's Apps for Every Grade
Entire collection of Spinlight apps are now part of the Little 10 Robot family. AlphaTots Alphabet, TallyTots Counting, Pixel and Parker, Operation Math, Winky Think Logic Puzzles, Billy’s Coin Visits the Zoo, Gappy Learns Reading, Gappy Learns Writing, Geography Drive USA, Swapsies Jobs, Swapsies Sports, YodelOh Math Mountain and more!
Crafted by Little 10 Robot. We believe that smiling is the first step in learning. That’s why we make educational apps loaded with serious fun.
Operation Math has joined the Little 10 Robot family!
Ratings and Reviews
Developers only thought of boys
It’s a great game but my daughter keeps complaining that you can only be a male character and get men’s outfits.
Real aid for Math
This really helps math click. Love the app
So Engaging, just need a bigger watch please!
My son (in 5th grade) fell behind in math in 3rd grade and we are working hard to catch up. His school switched to Singapore math this year and he has to do math facts for 10 minutes per day. So I researched math apps and this was recommended by a teacher's website. I bought it yesterday and my son wanted to play past his required 10 minutes of homework. Now he is at school and it's so fun, my husband and I were each playing it on our phones! That is a winner of an app if you ask me!!
Please please please make the watch bigger and the hand smaller. Who cares about proportions, make it easier to tap the numbers.
An added bonus would be the doors turning green on the map as you unlock them. That would be helpful to see how far along you are with a quick glance.
Love the app! Great price point!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.