Earth. Your home, your memories, your family... All is fading under the colossal shadow of an attacking alien force.
Jump into this intense sci-fi multiplayer strategy game. Command an advanced military facility to defend Earth from hostile alien invasion!
Uncover advanced technology to infuse and reinforce your stronghold – you are Earth’s last protection against the invaders who are laying waste to the planet!
Commander, it’s time to mobilize! Retake and defend the planet. Let no enemy, aliens or hostile humans, stand in your way!
• CREATE YOUR BASE – Strategically build your facility by discovering new technologies to become a juggernaut of power.
• RAISE AN ARMY - Train a massive army of specialized units including hi-tech infantry and cutting-edge war machines.
• COMMAND YOUR HERO - Train an elite Hero unit for incredible advantages and bonuses, while attempting to defeat and capture enemy players’ Heroes in battle.
• CHAT, TRADE, INVITE – Chat with other players, trade your resources and invite the strongest amongst your friends to defend Earth together.
• JOIN AN ALLIANCE - Assemble an Alliance and strategize together to build a powerful network.
• REAL TIME FACTION WARS – Join players around the world in massive battles.
The Earth you once knew is growing dim, Commander. Hope is nearly lost. It’s time for Operation: New Earth.
PLEASE NOTE that Operation: New Earth is completely free to play, however, optional in game items are available for purchase with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can turn off the option by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
A network connection is also required.
Fixed an issue with the Shard Reactor not showing the friends list.
Various minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Game is not getting bugs and fixes from developer
This game has been "let go" of by developers. They want your money and do not want to fix what is broken, and start "new" projects that create more problems, they do not want to fix and continue to do this over and over. There are better games that DO get proper response and support out there to spend your money on. Worse, they have gamers that "cheat" the game and, "support", does nothing to stop these players, so, you spend your money fighting uphill battles, which they like! They get more money this way! You get taken advantage of. If these players were at least "blocked" in some way, you might stand a chance in this game! I wonder if this "review" will get any response from the developers/support, to fix what is broken, before venturing on to new ideas! Instead of "blah,blah, blah, "our game is unhackable" blah, blah, blah! Equifax was unhackable too!!! Tell me another story, developers!
Good game to play
Good strategy game and keeps you interested. Money players as with any game but well worth it even if you don’t pay to play. I got with a great group of players and making new friends helps with strategy, game tactics and makes the time go by quick. Too many inactive bases. Good for farming hero’s and resources but that’s it. Some events are repeated too many times in a week. Administrators could invent some new events. Good game to spend time with though.
Operation: New Earth is easily the best mobile game I’ve ever played. There are pay-to-win aspects, but I’ve never bought a single thing and very rarely have trouble with the players that do. Join an alliance and have fun. It seems to me that the only people who complain about the pay-to-win aspects are the ones who aren’t smart enough to play it right.
- Tilting Point LLC
- 303 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Hunted Cow Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum Shard Bundle $99.99
- Bronze Shard Bundle $9.99
- Shard Bundle $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.