Operation Second Chance is leveraging the power of mobile technology to enable fundraising from your phone!
OSC event participants can use this app to:
- Track donations on an individual fundraising thermometer.
- View personalized event day information like dates, times, location and map.
- Access the phone’s address books to easily send emails to friends and family.
- Connect to Facebook to share fundraising updates.
- Instantly process secure credit card or PayPal donations through the mobile web.
- Share personal page links & messages on Twitter.
- View and post messages on their message board.
- Learn more about Operation Second Chance.
- Upload images from their phone photo library to their personal page.
- Ability to see how the rest of the team fundraising effort is going
This app is free to download. Registration in one or more OSC-benefiting fundraising events is also required (eg Ride Allegheny, Paddle Second Chance, etc.).
Download the 2018 version of The Operation Second Chance fundraising app to easily manage and track your fundraising progress.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.