The Opioid Manager can be used as a point of care tool for providers prescribing opioids for patients with chronic non-cancer pain. It condenses key elements from the Canadian Opioid Guideline. It addresses four clinical areas: A- Before you write the first script, B- How to conduct an opioid trial, C- How to monitor a patient on chronic opioid therapy, and D- When and How to stop opioids.
Update for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
This App is a complete failure.
- University Health Network
- 34 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Toronto Rehab & University Health Network
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.