Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer HD has been rated as "iPad Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer HD has been around for 6 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPad running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7.
• Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
• A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
• Background play: continue playing videos even app enters background
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Picture in Picture for mp4 videos(PiP)
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
1. Improve Chromecast.
2. Improve speed up of mp4 files.
3. Adjust display size by two fingers.
4. Fix some bugs.
5. Remove web browser.
6. Remove all download features.
Ratings and Reviews
CRIPPLEWARE of a Formerly Great App
Oplayer was for many years a go to for all video. The dev improved and finessed it to a fine and totally needful app. In terms of playback, it’s still up there. It can indeed play many and sundry audio or video file formats which other apps can not. Occasionally the audio lagged behind the video. For all that, I would otherwise give it a solid 4.5.
But the dev has earned 1 star by disabling one of the most basic features of Oplayer. Samba shares are now restricted to streaming. That is, you can scan for videos on your local network, from a computer or storage device, and stream them. But you can not download them to your iPad. This is an absolutely inscrutably bad decision to remove this feature. The WHOLE POINT of Oplayer is to download videos to it to play when away from home, without the need of a network. Why eliminate the basic functioning necessary to use the device?
Also deleted is apparently the in-app web browser. I never used it much, but valued it being there. Perhaps this was in response to the recent hardware exploits. One can use another browser to send a downloaded web file to Oplayer.
And if one is moving files to Oplayer from a computer, one can still move them from a computer using the Oplayer FTP or Bonjour servers. But if you use a net storage device, you are now up the creek.
I heartily encourage the dev to RESTORE SAMBA FUNCTION immediately. Well, now I have to go find a new video player.
useful, met all needs I have. (Sped up videos, small screen for iPad Pro, etc.)
I read posts about how to sped up videos like we could do on YouTube’s, and got a list of apps, including OPlayerHD. I downloaded many of them, and tried almost all of those, sequentially^ ^ At last, I, even haven’t deleted all others, I do started mainly using OPlayerHD. I wanted to sped up some of my studying videos then go back or forward seconds, or play some music during leisure time so to minimize screen on my iPad Pro(iOS 11 or so), and leave blank for future needs, haha. I think if is an on-going developing app, and I hope it will continue to be so. Therefore, when the ads popped up asking for encouragement/ payment by upgrading to full/ paying version, yeah, oplayer did get my backup, and happily purchased. Still, crossing my fingers, hope that it will not let me down~~
Very useful tool for musician
Very useful for downloading audio/video files from email and text attachments to listen/view. File name edit features and storage folders are useful. No feature in current version to share files by attachment to email or text is aggravating and why awarded only four stars.
- Jonathan Young
- 113.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © olimsoft
- In-App Purchases
- DivX Video Decoder $0.99
- Photo Viewer $0.99
- Unlock all features $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.