Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OPlayer HD is used to boost your iPad's media abilities, you can also use it to streaming audio and video over the internet.
The most popular media player OPlayer!!!
With 3 years' continuos evolution, millions of people are using OPlayer!
OPlayer HD has been rated as "IPHONE APPS Plus Best."
* Supported File Format Extension
- XVID/DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS... most of all movie file formats.
- MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC... most of all audio file formats.
- SMI, ASS, SUB, SRT, TXT... most of all subtitle file formats.
* Extra Features
- USB Sync: Use itunes to fast sync movies to your iPad.
- WIFI Upload: Upload movies by the web browser of your computer, support ie/safari/firefox/chrome.
- FTP server: Upload movies by the ftp client of your computer, support cyberduck/filezilla.
- FTP Client: You can download files from FTP server to your iPad.
- SAMBA Client: You can download files from SAMBA server to your iPad.
- Dropbox support.
- Streaming: Support HTTP/RTSP/MMS/FTP/SAMBA streaming.
- File Management: Support New/Rename/Cut/Paste/Delete.
- Playlist: Create your own playlist, and play files continuous, you can even use OPlayer as a music player.
- Different Play Mode: Support Loop off/Loop One/Loop all.
- Screen Lock: View your movie even on the bed.
- Dynamically Menu: Dynamically choose audio/subtitle/video channel and encoding method.
- Resume Function: Don't worry about closing your application suddenly.
- TV Out: Both cable TV out and AirPlay are supported.
- iTunes Backup: By default, we will not backup media data when you do iTunes sync or iCloud backup, and you can't see the files in iTunes, you can enable it in the settings page to backup your media data.
- How do I put files into OPlayer HD?
To add files to your OPlayer HD app, you have to go to iTunes, and select the “Apps” tab. At the bottom of this page, there’s a “File sharing” section – just select OPlayer HD in the list, and add files from there. Note that you don’t have to sync your iPhone or iPad to iTunes to add movies. Just drop files in the “File sharing” tab, and they’ll be uploaded immediately. You can even use a friend’s iTunes to add videos to your own iPhone. Also, adding files over WiFi is supported. Indeed, WiFi is significantly slower than USB, and ruins the battery life.
- What kind of streams does OPlayer HD play?
OPlayer HD is able to play RTSP/MMS/FTP/SAMBA streams, If you want to use OPlayer HD to open the streaming from your website, add "oplayer:" prefix in the URL.
- I want to open an attachment from mail app with OPlayer HD?
If you want to watch an attachment in OPlayer HD(from Mail for example), just do a long press on the attachment. A menu will pop-up that will let you pick OPlayer HD as a player.
- iTunes won’t see the files under OPlayer HD?
You need to enable backup in the settings page to see files in iTunes.
- Why HD MKV movies don’t play smoothly?
Currently, only iPad 2 supports 720p MKV file, that’s to be expected. The other iDevices have limited computing power, and cannot handle the complex task of decoding HD movies in real time.
- The audio and the video is not in sync?
That is because the CPU is not power enough to do video decoding, you can try to enable "Skip Frame" in the file detail page.
- Is there a TV-out support?
Yep, but TV-out function only supported by iPod gen4, iPhone4, iPhone4S and iPad 1/2 and above.
* Contact us
What's New in Version 2.1.01
- Add new blue theme, free all themes.
- Change auto discovery server's password is possible now.
- iPod Library shows cover now.
- Other minor bug fix.
Program works well enough. There are a couple of reasons I didn't rate it a five...1) when you pause a movie and come back to it at a later time, you have to navigate back through the folders in order to return to the movie. It would be convenient for the developers to provide a "hold point" so you didn't have to re-navigate back through the folders again. 2) audio functionality could use improvement. There are issues with DTS audio from movies restricting its use...just fix it. Other than the aforementioned items, the program works well. Fix the AC3 and DTS issues an this would be a much better product. The programmers claim there will be a fix soon...define soon...pitiful.
great app. with improvements would be the greatest!
I would give it a five stars if: 1- the sound is not satisfying and I'm not talking about the Ac3 issue it would be great if there was an option to increase the sound volume more. 2- It really bother me to turn the iPad to landscape mode every time I want to watch a movie. it would be easier if it was designed to work in landscape mode without the need of turning your iPad to orientation.
Transformed my ipad
This player supports absolutely every video format that I've tried. The newer versions work great with AirPlay.
There's no need to take my laptop anymore to watch video files that are not compatible with the native ipad player!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 03, 2015
- Version: 2.1.01
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Jonathan Young
- © olimsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photo Viewer$0.99
- Decompress file$0.99
- Orange Theme$0.99