OPlayerHD Lite - media player, video file manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer HD has been rated as "iPad Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer HD has been around for 6 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPad running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7.
- Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
- A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
- Background play: continue playing videos even app enters background
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Built in web browser
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Picture in Picture for mp4 videos(PiP)
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
What's New in Version 3.3
1. Support video chapters.
2. Improve playing on Chromecast.
3. Improve Photo Viewer (support online view of FTP/Samba/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive).
4. Support encoding select of text file.
5. Add gesture options: Double-Click to Pause.
6. Fix some bugs.
Almost perfect- audio stops working at playback speeds above 1.5x
This is the only video player app I've found that will allow you to use picture-in-picture (so videos will still play in the corner of the screen while you're using other apps) and faster playback speeds at the same time. I've tried so many different media player apps and some can do either P-I-P or faster playback, but until now I hadn't found one that can do both at the same time. I'm a student and this app is super helpful for watching lecture recordings on the go.
Only complaint- at playback speeds of above 1.5, the audio cuts out. Not sure if this is just a bug in the app or if it's just not designed to support audio at faster playback speeds.
Nonetheless, this app has better features and is easier to use than any of the other video player apps I've tried. Definitely recommend it.
Allows for good control of playback with subtitle offset.
It is, though, sometimes blind when 2sets of subtitles are available, as you end up with none. Hope this gets fixed in future versions.
Doesn't find downloaded movies in new Apple TV app
Apple removed their player in the recent update and replaced it with the TV app. Downloaded movies now go to the TV app. This player doesn't seem to be able to find these movies
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 127 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Jonathan Young
- © olimsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$4.99
- DivX Video Decoder$0.99
- Unlock all features$8.99
- Decompress file$0.99
- Photo Viewer$0.99
- DTS Audio Decoder$1.99
- Orange Theme$0.99