Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer HD has been rated as "iPad Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer HD has been around for 8 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPad running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7.
- Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
- A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
- Background play: continue playing videos even app enters background
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Built in web browser
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Picture in Picture for mp4 videos(PiP)
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
Support the new iPad
Ratings and Reviews
The only pitfall is its not playing some types of videos
Developer Response ,
Can you share us the file can’t be played by Dropbox?(firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can test it here, have a good day!
Love this app..
Been using this app for years now, it just works - plays most formats flawlessly.. the extra functions, like streaming media from your Home network, are nice to have and work well. Highly Recommended!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your reviewing, feel free to share the app to your friends if you like it, have a good day!
Has many crucial features that other apps seem to lack
The app in general has worked terrifically for me. Very intuitive GUI, and there is great amount of customization. Video playback is very solid and appears to use battery very efficiently.
I also like that it can access the videos I put in the TV app.
Since I use this to watch video lectures, it has some great features for that:
1. the ability to jump forward and back in intervals (which you can adjust) by tapping the controls
2. clicking and dragging the timeline can be set to real-time update (so you can see where you are in the video)
3. playback speed controls with high-quality time stretching (audio quality is very good) and precise settings.
features I would like would be to have the option to do interval skipping by tapping on the sides on the screen (like how YouTube does it). Also the option to do time stretching with the audio simply lowering frequency instead of the algorithm that maintains the original pitch at the cost of quality
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your reviewing，feel free to share the app to your friends if you like it，have a good day！
- Jonathan Young
- 112.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © olimsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
- DivX Video Decoder $0.99
- Unlock all features $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.