Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer HD has been rated as "iPad Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer HD has been around for 8 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPad running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7.
- Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
- A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
- Background play: continue playing videos even app enters background
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Built in web browser
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Picture in Picture for mp4 videos(PiP)
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
1. Remember playing speed.
2. Support Siri shortcut.
Ratings and Reviews
Some good things, but some simple annoying things
This is basically a good and convenient player.
Easy to transfer files over WiFi from your computer.
I purchased the add-removal option because I think the app can easily be improved (annoying things listed below) and hope the app developer will fix it
1) The app does not remember the full-screen setting. When resume playing, we need again go to the menu and flip the full-screen button
2) When playing movies from a playlist, the app will not remember the currently (Or last played) movie. Next time you want to continue watch your movies, you have to go again in your playlist, try to remember which movie you were playing and start it. The app remembers the position in the movie, but not the movie in the playlist
3) you can not move multiple movies from your library to a playlist. This has to be done one by one. Very inconvenient
Feature suggestion for the app developer:
I use the player to watch movies at gym when on the treadmill. The iPad usually covers the display of the treadmill (also the timer). It would be nice if we could enable a simple stopwatch (or timer) on the display to help timing the running (the running time never matches with the movie time if you watch movies from a playlist and do not start playing from beginning or if your movies are shorter as your gym time)
Where's the audio boost feature?
Only had a chance to use the player for a couple of days. Love being able to skip with precision. Love the fact that it uses a listing interface to display all your videos. Love that I can multi-task with my videos still actively playing in the backgroud.
But I'm disappointed I haven't found the audio boost that's listed in the app product description.
Unfortunately there is also no search function. If you have a video file starting with the letter Y, such as "You’ve Got Mail," you must continue to scroll all the way to the bottom to retrieve it. Imagine having 10,000 files. The other issue I have is the picture in picture window disappears when the file finishes; definitely a problem if you’ve got TV sitcoms playing back to back.
Would have been an easy 5
BUT, with the last update, when I went to sort my songs by date the order was completely ruined so I’m mad at the developer 😢😂. But honestly it’s a great app overall if you don’t like Apple’s UI or want to store music on your iOS device that you normally couldn’t get for free, in which case I recommend a third party browser as well like Puffin which allows downloading. Good job to the developer for fixing issues as they came up, before I updated for about a day I couldn’t use the skip track buttons when it was running in the background, but that was fixed.
If you can ever fix the date sorting option I’ll give you 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
thanks for your feedback, we will try to fix it here in the next update, have a good day!
- Jonathan Young
- 117 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © olimsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
- DivX Video Decoder $0.99
- Unlock all features $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.