Welcome to OPPDconnect, your mobile connection with Omaha Public Power District. OPPDconnect features include:
- Pay bill link
- Report home and streetlight outages and view the outage map
- View energy-efficiency tips and videos
- Access residential products and services information
- Contact OPPD by phone or find an office location on a map
- View OPPDCares tweets
- View open Job Postings
- OPPD Listens link
Improvements to Streetlight Outage Reporting
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve tried for years to submit outages on this app on different phones. This app has NEVER worked. I give up! Even the phone numbers are dead ends. Either the call doesn’t go through, or an answering machine says the office is closed for the day. These are the phone numbers that the app had listed to report outages. Ridiculous! How unprofessional.
Works good but..
Used this app for the recent snow storm. Need to be updated though for retina display, iPhone 5, and IOS 6 . A bill pay option would be nice too.
Made mommy easy
Was so nice to be able to go on my phone and say that our street light was out
- Omaha Public Power District
- 4.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Omaha Public Power District
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.