OPPO Remote Control
By OPPO Digital, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The OPPO Remote Control app turns your iOS device into a remote that provides complete control over your OPPO Blu-ray player. It works with the OPPO BDP-93, BDP-95, BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, and BDP-105D. (BDP-83, BDP-80 and DVD players are not supported.)The controlling iOS device must be connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player.
1. Control multiple players with a single iOS device.
2. Turn the player on and off from the app (requires Quick Start mode enabled on the player, see notes below for details).
3. Can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
1. This app will only work with players that have a supported firmware version installed. The latest firmware can be downloaded from the OPPO Digital website.
2.For BDP-93 and BDP-95, the app can turn off the player but once the player is off, it cannot be turned on from the app since the player is disconnected from the network when it is off.
For BDP-10x, the following conditions must be met in order for the application to wake the player from standby mode: the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu / Device Setup / Standby Mode.
3. If you run into any issues or observe any errors when using the app, please contact OPPO Customer Service by emailing email@example.com.
BDP-93, BDP-95, BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, BDP-105D
BDP-80, BDP-83, and DVD Players
Required Firmware Version:
BDP-93/95: BDP9x-80-0513 or later
BDP-103/105/103D/105D: BDP10x-75-0515 or later
What's New in Version 2.0.0
1. Added gesture control.
2. Optimized for iOS 7.0 including a new user interface theme.
3. Added a manual connection method by entering the IP address of the OPPO Blu-ray player.
4. Bug fixes and stability improvements.
A company with 5 star support
I was jazzed to see oppo had an app, but bummed out I had the older bpd 95. It's an amazing sounding CD player. Then, I now find they have support for my last gen gear! Thanks Oppo! Not only is your gear great but you take care of customers.
It might have a bug still but I only just got a cheap display and had one hang on pandora. After reboot it works fine.
Updated review to 5 stars
The app developers added standby network enable so now I can use the remote app exclusively. I had docked them previously because I had to use the remote that came with the system to turn the player on before being able to use the app.
It's all good!
Does What it's Supposed to do
I have all of my AV equipment in a closet in a separate room so the I can't use the standard Oppo remote since it's not RF. All of my equipment is connected through a network and this app has worked flawlessly so far! It's just like using the remote that came with my BDP-105. Well done Oppo, as usual!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 19, 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: OPPO Digital, Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 - 2017 OPPO Digital, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.