By OPPO Digital, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your OPPO Blu-ray Player from any iOS device!
This is the first version of the OPPO Remote app for OPPO Blu-ray Disc Players. It works with the OPPO BDP-93, BDP-95, BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, and BDP-105D. (BDP-83, BDP-80 and DVD players are not supported.) The controlling iOS device must be connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player. Requires that the latest firmware is installed on the Blu-ray player. To obtain the latest player firmware, please visit OPPO Digital's web site.
- The player must be turned on and connected to the network before it can be controlled by this app. The app can turn off the player but once the player is off, it cannot be turned on from the app since the player is disconnected from the network when it is off.
Supported Player Models:
- BDP-93, BDP-95, BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, BDP-105D
Unsupported Player Models:
- BDP-80, BDP-83, and DVD players
Supported Firmware Versions:
- BDP-93/95：BDP9x-71-0723 or later
- BDP-103/105/103D/105D：BDP10X-67-1120B or later
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added Support for BDP-105D.
Poorly executed with too many flaws
For what you pay for an Oppo player you might expect they would have a good ap. But no, the app won't even open if it doesn't see the player on the network. Even with a wired connection the app takes so long to see the player it might as well not be there. I nearly always get a connection error. And because it needs to see the player to work, and the player lacks wake on network you cannot use the remote to turn on the player.
New version does not work
I get an "unknown error" every time I try to connect... Keep the old app if you can!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 26, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: OPPO Digital, Inc.
- © 2014 OPPO Digital, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.