OPS1E - VMware and Amazon AWS Cloud Management and Monitoring
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OPS1E is an easy to use cloud infrastructure operations management and monitoring tool for your ever demanding compute environments. With this application you can easily manage your VMWare vSphere, standalone ESX and Amazon AWS environments: take control of your Virtual Machine Instances, storage, networking and user access permissions. OPS1 application also allows you to receive Push notifications on your environment status alerts and recent activities, thus ensuring your business critical Infrastructure is up 24/7.
**NOTE** VMware offers read-only access to FREE version of ESXi. This applies to all management applications and is enforced by VMware.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Fixed dimiss alert bug in iPad
- Fixed my.spragos menu multiple crashes
- Fixed stability issues when offline
- Updated interactive status
- Updated Amazon AWS SDK, bug fixes and performance improvements
Works exactly as designed.
VMware licensing is lame.
So far So good
Using on ESX for my environment. Working great. Looking to upgrade.
Using on iPad pro. Paid for full version for Amazon AWS management. Fix immediately or give me a refund.
Also all of the AWS paid version features are not available.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Laurynas Kavaliauskas
- © Lidlabs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- VMware Management Features$18.99
- VMware Management for iPad$18.99
- Amazon AWS Management for iPad$17.99
- Amazon AWS Management Features$17.99