Opsview Monitor Mobile allows you to monitor what’s important, anywhere, anytime.
Opsview Monitor Mobile has been built from the ground up to allow you to efficiently view and manage the health of your physical, virtual and cloud-based systems. Opsview Monitor Mobile allows you to quickly view an issue and action it whilst on the go. With push notifications and the ability to perform system actions, you are no longer tethered to your desk and can now proactively solve system issues before they impact the business. Key features include:
- Push Notifications. Get alerted even when Opsview Monitor Mobile isn’t running and quickly investigate and actions issues from anywhere.
- Investigate Views: Investigate the root cause of a Host or Service Check failure with all the information you would expect from our main web UI all in the palm of your hand.
- Enhanced Graphing. Analyze and compare service check metrics from one hour up to a year.
- Streamlined UX. Even easier to configure and use, Opsview Monitor Mobile now includes a notifications view that quickly show users what needs attention as well as better filtering options.
- More Actions. The Opsview Monitor Mobile App mirrors the web UI with actions available on all list views for Host groups, Hosts and Service Checks. Acknowledge issues, downtime, set status and recheck Hosts and services.
- Tweaked username field placeholder to make it clear what username is needed
- Tweaked the accompanying text to provide better clarity about what you can search for
- Made items on the search screen easier to tap
- Added state colour to search results
- Bumped minimum iOS version to iOS 9
Be sure to check back regularly for updates to Opsview Monitor Mobile
Ratings and Reviews
Can't seem to search for an individual host...I hope I'm just missing something obvious...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.