By Beder Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: Optia syncs progress across devices! Please see below for directions.
Optia is a beautiful, immersive physics game about reflected light. You must activate all targets in each level with a laser beam, powering the transition to the next.
Fortunately, your puzzle-solving instincts come in handy here! Using a clever assortment of mirrors, you can reflect a beam in any direction, split it into two separate beams (or four, or eight, or sixteen...), and if you must, sacrifice your own laser to clear a path to that last target.
And Optia doesn't end there! After cutting your teeth on the main campaign, you can create your own levels and upload them for others to play.
With 100 main levels, more than one thousand user-created levels, and a polished ecosystem for creating, playing, and rating new levels, you never really need to stop playing Optia. And you can decide if that's a good thing.
- Featured in Apple's New & Noteworthy
- Winner of Applied Arts Magazine Award for Game Design
TIPS & TRICKS
- To sync levels across devices, unlock the level editor by completing 30 levels. Then, in the Editor level menu (the wrench icon), create an alias and a password. Finally, load Optia on your second device, go to the Editor menu, and log in.
- Load a previously solved level with its solution by tapping the level's colored dot in the level menu.
- When scrolling through the level menu, tap the Optia logo to jump back to the level you're currently playing.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Updated to be compatible with iOS 8
Not disappointed with never-ending content
I love this game. The time based laser logic makes for some great puzzles. The game has its own great puzzles to start of the player with a good understanding of game mechanics, and then 1000s of player made levels to keep you busy forever. Literally, it's been 2 years or more and I still haven't finished all of them. I made the top rated 'very hard' puzzle "Order" and I still can't finish the runner ups! (My respect to users Eden, thylawrence, and other level creators.) This game will keep you busy.
Great Fun and Support
This is a really fun puzzle game. I hadn't played in a while and forgot my login info. The dev helped me out in less than a day and was quite friendly.
Wonderful puzzle game
Deep and wonderful puzzle game and the syncing across devices feature works great!