Optical Heart Rate Monitor Lite
By Jian Lin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is intended for entertainment purposes only. This app uses iPhone's camera to measure your heart rate. Advanced algorithm is integrated to process the data read from the camera. Both continuous and single measurements are provided.
• Measure heart rate by monitoring the color change of blood during heart beating.
• Visualizing heart beating by animation and quasi-ECG graph.
• Beep-sound at each heart beating makes this app look like a real heart rate monitor.
• Both once and continuous measurement are provided.
note: For iPhone 4, continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.7
Remove some Ads.
BEWARE CHINESE PROGRAMMERS
This Shitware fails to even load up so beware as it may be malware. Suggest you scan your phone after deleting. Chinese programmers cannot be trusted while their govt sponsors computer spying. Phuqin Chinese
Not sure how an app that wot launch at all makes it onto the App Store. Waste of time.
Does not work
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 12, 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Jian Lin
- © Lin Jian
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor Full Version$1.99