Optiscan QR Code Reader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optiscan lets you create, scan and share QR codes straight from your device.
* Please contact our Support team with any problems or queries before posting a negative review - we do our very best to help! *
"Overall, Optiscan is a really nice QR Code reader. … It’s a full-featured app that should satisfy most users." Don Reisinger, CNet
"The best QR Code scanner for iPhones – it understands all the new trickier encoding types and has definitely kept up with development in QR code technology." Jeff Texeira, Hagadone
"Recognises the QR correctly … your application is without fault - like a Kalashnikov :) Thanks!"
"By far the best out there. No hassles, no fuss. Simple to use."
Scan any QR code quickly and easily using your devices camera and Optiscan.
• Create your own QR codes to share contacts, URLs, text messages, calendar events, SMS, location details, emails, phone numbers or wi-fi details with others.
• Save to Photo album by holding down on the QR code image and selecting 'Save Image'
• Automatically scan QR codes in pretty much any situation - we have less issues than others!
• Save specific QR codes for quick sharing - perfect for sharing your business card!
• Keep a history of QR codes created and scanned for easy recall.
• Want to scan or generate codes in French? Japanese? No problem! Optiscan supports UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, and Shift-JIS.
• Found a QR code on the web? You don't need two devices. Save the image to the photo gallery from Safari (tap and hold the image) - and Optiscan will decode them for you!
Optiscan runs without a network connection, and keeps your data private. Why put up with anything less?
** We want your feedback! **
We're always working on the next update to keep you happy and always look to include the most popular new features as requested by you.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
– Refreshed UI with new icons for all!
- Updated contact and calendar event handling (not exciting, but vital!)
- Bug fixes for iOS 8 (of course…)
Excellent QR reader in need of some maintenance.
All of its functionality is intuitive and discoverable. I would like to see it updated to support the resolution of the iPhone 6 and 6+, and I would also like the ability to pinch-to-zoom while scanning.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 03, 2014
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Airsource Ltd.
- © Airsource Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.