Opto is a vision training tool, for use with the Stereoscope for iPad (available at gerull-labs.com), with anaglyph lenses, or standalone with no hardware. Opto offers a comprehensive source of tools for both in-clinic and home practice use. Choose exercises and diagnostics from an ever-growing library of resources for the vision care professional.
Opto offers not one but many tools including anaglyph, free space fusion, and stereoscope* exercises- and we’re always adding more! We've fulfilled the top requests from vision care pros, including:
● Create personalized user profiles
● UNLIMITED use of each tool you purchase
● Create customized practice routines for each user
● Accurate results saved for every activity including date, time, duration, outcome, user feedback, and screen captures of tracings
● Easily accessible help section for every activity
● CLINIC MODE to quickly launch activities with one tap
● An ever-growing library of exercises and diagnostics chosen to meet the demands of the professional vision care community (E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you would like to see added next!)
Download Opto for FREE to access the library of available tools. Within the app, each exercise is available to purchase either separately or in a bundle. The choice is yours- customize Opto to the needs of your practice by selecting the resources that are most useful to you. Detailed descriptions of every exercise can be found on our website www.gerull-labs.com.
Opto is optimized for use with retina-display iPads (3rd generation and later). Some exercises require the specially designed G-Labs stereoscope for iPad (see below).
Not all tools in Opto require additional hardware beyond your iPad. If required, necessary accessories are indicated in the exercise description before purchasing. Some exercises are designed to be used with anaglyph 3D glasses, styluses, or the G-Labs STEREOSCOPE FOR iPAD. This brewster-type stereoscope has been developed specifically to work with your 3rd generation or higher iPad and the Opto app (although it can be used with many other 3D apps as well). Order your iPad stereoscope on the G-Labs website www.gerull-labs.com
Recommended Uses for Opto:
● Use the app in the clinic while you work with your patients during their visit
● Recommend exercises for your patients to download onto their own iPads
●Use the My Routine feature to set up a weekly practice routine for the patient to follow on their own device
● Some clinics may have additional iPads and G-Labs Stereoscopes available for patients to borrow to use Opto at home. (Apple allows one iTunes account to be used on up to 5 devices).
2013 Top 10 Finalist in The Mobileys, a competition honoring innovative new apps that make the world a better place!
Vision is key to our quality of life in both our physical and digital environments. At Gerull Labs (G-Labs), we create modern vision therapy tools, like Opto and the iPad Stereoscope, to help children and adults succeed in both. www.gerull-labs.com
- Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
especially the ability to keep track of my progress and share the exact history results of my progress with my therapist during our meetings or Skype calls,
These exercises should help and they are enjoyable to do.
- Gerull Labs, LLC
- 440.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Gerull Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Eccentric Circles Free
- Basics Bundle $149.99
- 3D Pets - Dogs $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.