Smart wireless streaming on your projector
Optoma HDCast Pro is a powerful Media Sharing and Screen Sharing app for use with Optoma’s HDCast Pro Media Dongle. HDCast Pro features sharing of music, pictures and videos, Screen Sharing, Presentation mode with 4-way split screen and access control, Document Viewer, Live Draw, Airview, Webpage sharing, and much more.
Requirement: iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
1. Local photo Viewer
2. Local Music/Video Streaming
3. Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
4. Document viewer
6. Mirroring display
7. Host Control
8. Live camera mode
9. Cloud storage
10. Quad Split Screen
11. Off-line mode: Allow user enter app and use some features even without connecting HDCast Pro device
For more information, please visit us at http://www.optoma.com
Fix Youtube playback fail issue
Fix Media playback issue
other minor issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible and needs to be fixed
This app does not work on iPhones...it pulls up completely blank. And on Androids the options are visible but does not work.
Does not work
Does not identify or allow you to select your projector. Useless. And frustrating. This projector was selected for this reason.
Does not work
Do not buy the device. It hangs up and does nothing. I am returning my today
- Chih Yang Chen
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © WinnerWave
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.