Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
An effective to do manager. Use our Master Task to get everything off your mind, easily glance at your day or week on the Planner, move from the list to the schedule. Finally drag and drop to reorder, prioritize or reschedule tasks & events.
Our powerful tools include:
1. Daily Task lists with status, priority and notes.
2. Daily Schedule and Event integration with Calendar.
3. Daily Notes with Motivational Quotes and the ability to include text and maps.
4. Master Task list with side Planner Views.
5. Ability to share your notes by email, send them in a message or post them to Facebook and Twitter
The Universal Subscription includes:
1. Power sync with other Macs and with Opus One Mobile. All in one place and on every device!
2. 10 day weather forecast.
And power features such as:
3. Daily Task lists with:
- Due Dates
- Color Coded Categories linked to specifc Calendars* (to create Events from Tasks)
- Repeating Rules
- Task Notes
4. Eisenhower Matrix View to easily prioritize Daily Tasks
5. Weekly Planner section with graphic representations of completed and uncompleted tasks by: Category, Compass Role, Value or Weekday. Ever wondered where is your time going? Opus One is here to help you find out and stay on the right track
6. Meeting Planner for Events with the ability to creat Meeting Minutes and send them by mail with just a few clicks!
7. Ability to add Images, Drawings, PDFs and Audio in Notes
* Notes can also be shared via Email, iMessage, Posted to Facebook or Twitter
8. Master Task list (for tasks without due dates) with side Planner Views, to easily schedule them later.
9. Compass Section that includes a wizard for new users, custom Roles linked to Values, compass tasks with counter and notes
10. Goals with:
- SMART description
- Custom images
- And a log to keep track of your journey.
11. Personal Growth sections featuring a Mission Builder for those who need a little help building their personal mission statement and values.
12. Tags and advanced search tools so you can find the information you're looking for with ease.
13. The ability to add tasks from your iPad or iPhone to Opus One for Mac using Siri & Reminders ... and more!
Our Universal Subscription is available on a yearly or monthly basis.
The subscription is auto renewable.
One subscription will give you access to Opus One for MacOS and iOS platforms.
Learn more about Opus One at www.piso13.com
What's New in Version 1.5.4
• Added jump to date quick menu on monthly calendar header.
√ Fixed Crash when drag and dropping tasks in group mode.
Franklin Covey watch out……..
I purchased the Opus Domini a couple of years ago and loved the look and how I didnt miss the paper journal anymore. I’ve always been amazed at how this is such a crazy market to not have cornered in the App Industry. These folks have done it.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this looks like an actual planner on my iPad and how the tabs are what I need and what I’m used to.
Thank you to the developers for updating and getting this program back to where its stable for me to use again.
This is well worth the money…..you’ll go through many more apps and paper.
Just buy it all ready and get organized, you won’t regret it, especially if you’re used to Franklin Covey setup
Finally a replacement for Franklin Planner!!
It’s amazing how closely this follows the Franklin Planner system that I have used for 20 + years. A lot easier than toting that book now that I have it on Iphone and iPad. It syncs flawlessly with iMac, MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone. Very quick and effective responses from developer for minor problems. I have used Things, ToDo, and other apps, which are okay for task listing, but because this incorporates Goal Planning, Governing Values, Roles, Mission Statement, it keeps me focused on what’s important to me. I have waited and waited for Franklin Covey to do this!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 1.5.4
- Size: 87.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: PISO 13 Limited
- © 2015 PISO 13, Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Universal Subscription OSX$2.99
- Universal Subscription OSX$24.99
- Halloween ThemeFree