- Complete offline access - No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
- Custom notes & highlighting text
- Customized bookmarks & Air Print
- Emailing of any article
- Quick search
- Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law
Here are the details on our subscription offers
- Annual Subscription $9.99, with on time updates for the updated titles.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the money
You can get all ORS in full for free online. No reason to pay for it unless you need it offline.
Good Source for ORS
Using this app for looking up ORS is fairly easy. Had a search bar for key words. Have to pay $12 to get all the titles but its definitely worth it.
Out of Date
I'd love to be proven wrong, but it appears that the last update was for changes enacted by the legislature on 2009. The developers have a minimalistic website for support, but have not been responsive to my question about updates. So, the app appears to be useful for those who want to know what the law was seven years ago.
- Nirmala T V
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © T V N
- In-App Purchases
- Download latest Titles Free
- Activate to full version $9.99
- Activate all 62 titles at once $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.