By ORA NET LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The New Way to Pray!™
ORA leverages existing social networks and mobile devices to connect individuals in the most meaningful relationship they can have with others and with God.
ORA technology creates a personal mobile experience for the individual and an enterprise-quality management platform for any organization to invite, connect, share, respond and interact with one another in intercessory prayer.
• ORA collects, organizes, tracks, reminds, connects and securely shares prayer requests and answers with anyone you choose.
• ORA does this at a personal and intimate level with your friends and family through the mobile platform or ‘app’ on your smartphone.
• And ORA does this at the organizational level through the OraCOMMUNITY™ software as a service (SaaS) that a church, synagogue, mission agency, ministry, foundation or any number of other organizations can use with their existing infrastructure.
ORA is both personal and organizational
Everyone maintains a number of social and spiritual connections within a broad community that includes our favorite people and our favorite places of worship and ministry
ORA provides a value environment where prayer is the most important thing.
• Prayer is always available, but ORA makes comments, reminders and prayer partners always available too.
• ORA’s circle feature allows you to organize your prayer life and those you pray with and for into groups or “circles” that can be secure and intimate or available broadly to a larger audience.
• Who you connect and share with is your choice.
• Even comments and replies are maintained privately between you and your circle member, unlike most social networks
• ORA notifications through your smartphone provide immediate feedback to requests, questions and comments from prayer partners and helps to track and remind you of how your prayers are answered immediately or over time.
• ORA provides a glimpse of the eternal that we can miss when we’re caught up in the stress of everyday life.
The ORA Smartphone app also integrates with the OraCOMUNNITY™ system used by churches, synagogues and organizations to provide the most advanced system for prayer request management available. Learn more at http://ora.net
ORA NET LLC is a Mobile Technology Software and Services Company headquartered in Bellingham, WA.
What's New in Version 1.3.5
- Compliance with latest iOS standards
- Minor Bugfixes
- Resolved issues with Notifications
Anyone not having notifications come through? I'm not getting any sounds, pop ups, badge icons to let me know when a friend posts a prayer request.
I've really enjoyed the app, although it would be nice to attach pictures/screenshots to prayer requests
Very customizable and easy to navigate!