Oracle WebCenter Content
By Oracle America, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Oracle WebCenter Content for iOS provides simple, secure access to your Oracle WebCenter Content environment, version 188.8.131.52.0 or higher. Users can easily browse, view, favorite and download important business documents from virtually anywhere. With the ability to download, critical files are stored locally in an encrypted format and available with or without an Internet connection. Oracle WebCenter Content for iOS ensures that your mobile workforce can stay informed and up-to-date with the most current information - ensuring better business decisions and faster resolution of issues.
Oracle WebCenter Content for iOS lets you:
• View and manage your WebCenter Content files with full metadata
• Mark items as Favorites so that they can quickly & easily be located
• Download files for offline access
• Securely encrypt and store your files locally, secured via your iOS passcode
• Manage files and folders: create, upload, rename, delete, copy, move, check-out/cancel check-out*
• Participate in workflows: list pending workflows, view workflow details, approve or reject*
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an Oracle WebCenter Content environment that is running version 184.108.40.206.0 or higher. Some features require the January 2014 patch of version 220.127.116.11.0*. Please check with your Oracle WebCenter Content administrator or IT department to ensure that your system is up-to-date before installing and using this app.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168.0
• Expanded file format support in preview
• Revision History
• User interface improvements
• Bug fixes, Performance improvements
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 22.214.171.124.0
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Oracle America, Inc.
- Copyright © 2013, 2015, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.