By Ahmed Al Shebli
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The burden of saving countless innocent lives has been placed in your hands. Will you rise to the challenge? Can you betray an old woman's trust?
Oraia, a once peaceful land of farmers is being torn apart by Rift Dwellers, otherworldly warriors with a single purpose - to consume and destroy. You have the power to stop them and to save Oraia.
- Enjoy hours of story driven game-play
- Unleash devastating abilities in tactical, spell-based combat
- Travel across Oraia's huge world and explore 10 unique environments
- Solve a multitude of puzzles
- Upgrade your hero to become stronger than ever before
- Full iOS 7 and controller support
What's New in Version 2.2
- Bug fixes
- Automatically convert saves from v1.x to work with v2.2 and above (If you open a save slot from v1.x, it can now be played on v2.x)
Cute with nice 3D models, but tedious
Gave it nearly 2 hours of my life, but decided to abandon. Story is there but slow to unfold for us with limited attention spans.
Yet another dungeon crawler though with many fewer monsters than usual. One quest after another, forcing retracing steps with nothing happening.
Beautiful but sluggish control
Game looks great but the slow reaction when you hit the “attack” button makes it easy to get overwhelmed. Lack of explanation and the difference in hero’s is confusing as well.
So far so good. It’s a real puzzle explorer which can get a little frustrating at times. I believe it would be vastly improved with the inclusion of a map.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 555 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ahmed Al Shebli
- © COMPASSGAMES
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.