The SecondLook™ Oral Radiology application will help learners of the dental sciences to self-test their level of knowledge and ability to recognize technical errors, anatomical structures, dental disease, and maxillofacial pathology in intraoral and panoramic radiographs as well as CBCT scans. This app covers the following topics: Radiographic Anatomy (on Periapical & Bitewing Radiographs); Radiographic Anatomy (on Panoramic Radiographs); Image Quality and Common Errors; Radiographic Interpretation; Radiographic Anomalies; Buccal Object Rule (BOR); Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT); Pediatric Radiology; and Presentations of Oral Pathologies (including inflammatory lesions, cyst and cyst- like lesions, benign tumors of the jaws, malignant diseases, bone and systemic diseases).
• Minor content updates
• Revised interface that will make navigating the app easier
• Swipe navigation between slide
• App performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- The University of Michigan
- 61.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Regents of The University of Michigan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.