Orange Cab Seattle
By Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Order a taxi cab in Seattle, Washington from Orange Cab Seattle using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address from your phone’s Contacts list.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to Orange Cab (if app is installed on an iPhone).
NOTE: If the Orange Cab Seattle application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call Orange Cab is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
What's New in Version 2.0.20
- Phone no. verification by SMS
- Bug fixes
Doesn't Work - Do Not Use this App
I tried to reserve a morning pick up with this app. The night before it appeared to successfully take my reservation for a 6 am pick up. The next morning I'm waiting for my taxi and nothing. The app would tell me that I had a reservation but would provide no details on when I would get picked up. When 6 am, the time for my pick up, came around, the app still showed that I had a reservation pending but no status. I attempted to call Orange Cab but after OVER 10 MINUTES of being on hold and no one ever picking up I hung up. I ended up cancelling my "reservation" and drove to the airport. I will not be using this app or Orange cab again. On a related note the app is sophomorish at best. It looks like a couple of college interns put it together. The design is very poor and usability is marginal at best.
Tried to enter a pick-up address, got an error message. No matter how I formatted the address, same error: “Too many queries have been made for this API key.” Which is a fantastic customer-facing error message. You guys need to fix your app—if taxi companies want insight into why Uber is eating their lunch, this is exhibit A.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 2.0.20
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
- © DDS Wireless Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.