OCCU Mobile allows you to manage your Orange County’s Credit Union bank accounts, loans, and credit cards all in one secure location. This app has been designed from the ground up with your needs and feedback in mind.
• Touch ID login
• Quick Balance: View balance and last few transactions without logging in
• Deposit checks using your phone’s camera
• Send money to friends securely with Popmoney®
• View transaction history (6 months) including copies of your cleared checks
• Transfer money within your account
• Make payments to your loans and credit cards
• Use Bill Payment to pay your payees
• Check account balances
• Find Orange County’s Credit Union branches
• Find surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs
• Locate a CO-OP Shared Branch
• Tablet compatibility
As you’d expect, this app uses the latest in security and encryption technology, keeping your private bank account information safe.
Simply download the app and then log in with your Online Banking username and password.
For installation support, call (888) 354-6228 Monday – Friday, 8 am to 7 pm, or Saturday 9 am to 2 pm
Mobile Banking is free for Orange County's Credit Union Members. However, your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or Web access charges. Membership in Orange County's Credit Union is available to anyone who lives or works in Orange or Riverside Counties, CA or the neighboring communities of Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos, or Signal Hill. Don't live or work in our area? You may also qualify through your employer or if your immediate family Member banks with us. Ask for details. Federally Insured by NCUA
* Enhanced check deposit experience with improvements to image capture, camera view, and accessibility.
* Check deposits that are held for review may now show an explanatory message on the confirmation screen.
* Additional relevant account details are available in Account History.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but...
Love the ease of depositing checks and checking my balance. Even transfers are a breeze. But yesterday I needed to find a branch and it was impossible! You can’t sort by Branch or ATM in “list view.” So all you see is a list of ATMs, if you’re more than a few miles away from a branch. On map view, there is no difference between OCCU locations and affiliate credit unions - they are both purple pins. Since I needed an actual OCCU branch, it was unhelpful. Please clean this up! Thank you.
It is getting better and better
I am completely satisfied with this app now that allows me to have my expenses under control. The OCCU widget is another cool tool to see my checking account without logging in. Thumbs up!!!
I love this app! It allows me to log in with a quick touch using the fingerprint feature. I deposit all my checks really easily, and I check my balance whenever I like in just moments.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.