Orange Rhino Challenge
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Orange Rhino Challenge® app helps anyone wishing to Yell Less and Love More actually do so! With daily tips, inspirational quotes, and reminder alarms to yell less, along with places to journal, track triggers, and instantly contact your support network, you will find the support you need to achieve your personal Orange Rhino Challenge goal!
Highlights of The Orange Rhino Challenge app:
• Daily tips and words of encouragement from The Orange Rhino (if elected) will get pushed out to your phone first thing in the morning at a time you choose so you start the day off right!
• Reminder alarms with a personal message on how to manage that time of day can be set to go off throughout the day to help keep you yell free. Added bonus: couple the alarm with one of several carefully selected tones chosen for their ability to instantly add inspiration or relaxation to the moment.
• Up to five contacts from your phonebook can be added to create your personal support network, a necessity to Yell Less. Easily text or call your friends when you want to scream, or simply look at the screen and remember you are not alone. Find additional support by directly connecting to The Orange Rhino Community and blog.
• Milestones from your journey will be recorded on the home page for a constant reminder that you can Yell Less. Even if you re-start your Challenge because you yelled, your achievement will remain to help you keep your confidence!
• Goal tracking features include: setting your own goal so you are inspired and not intimidated, selecting how you want to visually track your goal so you are most motivated, automatically moving up to the next highest goal once you achieved your original goal, and re-setting your goal if you decide you want to re-start because you yelled.
• Consolidated journal entries for easy tracking of triggers and quick identification of trends, followed by an action plan section where you list main triggers and specific action to manage said triggers.
What's New in Version 1.5
Streamlined performance and bug fixes.
Great concept! but app needs work.
I love the idea of this app, that you can set goals, and the features seem helpful. But its really limited. It doesn't function well, and even if you set it to send notifications, it won't push anything to your lock screen or banner. If you are busy and trying not to yell for extended periods of time, you should be reminded randomly throughout the day, with push alerts. But with this app you have to actually open the app, then a ton of reminders fill your Notification Center all at once, which you don't know are there unless you click on them. Not functional, so in the end great tool but needs a little more work.
Loved this ap at first. I read the book and spent a lot of time filling out the journal section and triggers and solutions. Then the ap started crashing and would not open at all no matter what I did. I ended up having to re download the ap, but lost all of my data and work. I am going to end up having to delete this because I don't want to risk wasting all of that time and energy just to have it all deleted again when the ap crashes.
This app worked fine for about 30 days and then started crashing. It doesn't stay open for more than a few seconds, now. I don't know if deleting it and re-installing would help, but then you lose track of all of your no-yelling days.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 18, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Whynoceros LLC
- © Whynoceros? LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.