By UpTech Works, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OrangeCal is a free app that helps you manage all the calendars in your life. With OrangeCal you can make calendars for just yourself, to share with your family, community, organization, or the world. You can also subscribe to calendars made by other people - private calendars that you’re invited to and public calendars for schools, businesses, sports schedules, and all sorts of events! Your calendars and events are available in the OrangeCal app, on the web at www.orangecal.com, or even as an add-on to another calendar app.
*** What are some of the ways to use OrangeCal? ***
- A shared calendar for everyone in the family - including the kids! - so everyone knows what’s happening
- Subscribe to a calendar for your kid’s soccer team
- Make a private calendar to share with your carpool, book club, babysitting co-op, etc.
- Create a private calendar just for yourself
- Subscribe to a calendar of school events
- Keep track of events for your fraternity, sorority, or group of friends
- Keep track of volunteer schedules for your non-profit organization
- Publish a calendar of classes for your dance studio, music studio, martial arts studio that anyone can see and subscribe to
- Publish a calendar of events at your restaurant, library, or other venue
- Make a department calendar to keep track of vacations without having to call your IT department
There are countless uses for OrangeCal!
*** Key Features ***
- Public & Private Calendars. Make calendars that anyone can find and subscribe to, or make calendars available to people by invitation only.
- Managers & Subscribers. Set up managers who can add and edit events on a calendar, or keep people as subscribers (who can see, but not edit the calendar).
- Integration with Other Apps. Not ready to give up on your existing calendar app? Add your OrangeCal events to any calendar app that supports subscribing to .ics calendars.
- Add existing Calendars to OrangeCal. Add any existing online calendar (that has a .ics feed) as an OrangeCal calendar by linking to the URL for that calendar.
- Website Widget. Add a list of upcoming events from your OrangeCal calendar to your website.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
This release is a bug fix release including the following:
- Fix status bar overlap on iOS 10 and below
- Fix iOS 11 layout bug when in landscape orientation