• Eat whatever you’re craving, from the comfort of your home – order food from hundreds of top rated restaurants near you.
• Get exactly what you want – filter by ratings, cost, cuisine & more, browse through up-to-date and descriptive menus or simply search the dish you’re looking for.
• Save while you’re at it – enjoy exclusive offers and deals on your favourite restaurants!
• Choose from the largest selection of restaurants in your city – whether you’re craving a healthy South Indian breakfast of idly, dosa and hot filter coffee, a lavish Italian dinner of spaghetti carbonara or looking to spend a lazy Sunday on the couch with your best friend (pizza, duh!), we've got you covered.
• Make informed choices – see other users' recent delivery experiences, and accurate, updated food menus of all the best restaurants around you before you order. We know that ordering the right Sushi can be tricky!
• Find exactly what you need, even from the most obscure local food joint. Remember that tiny bakery nearby with the awesome sugar-free chocolate ice-cream cake dessert thingy that you had on your last birthday? Neither do we. But hey, you can always search by restaurant name, cuisine, or dish and find it in a jiffy!
• Filter by delivery rating, cost, cuisine, minimum order quantity, and more. Looking for pocket-friendly places that deliver Chinese with no minimum order amount? Easy peasy!
• Always on the lookout for a deal? Save every time you order food – enjoy exclusive discounts and offers on your favourite restaurants.
• If you're ever up past midnight binge watching Netflix (or you work at an online food delivery startup), and you want to munch on a juicy burger, you can order from a wide range of late-night delivery restaurants; we’re open 24x7!
• Pay cash on delivery, or use online payment options like debit or credit cards and net banking. We also accept mobile wallets like Paytm, MobiKwik and FreeCharge.
• Save your most used addresses to place orders even faster. See your entire order history, and save your favourites to re-order them with a single tap. If it takes you more than 10 seconds to order your favourite North Indian curry-naan meal, you're doing it wrong.
• Track your order status with real-time notifications, and contact our support team using the in-app chat feature if you need any help with your order. Gone are the days of turning red while yelling 'WHERE IS MY CHICKEN BIRYANI?' into the phone.
• Finicky about your food? Got any special cooking instructions for Le Chef? Allergic to peanuts or not a fan of spicy food? Let us know and we'll ensure the restaurant gets the message.
• Have a sweet tooth? Have your cake and eat it too – subscribe to Zomato Treats and enjoy a complimentary dessert every time you order food online from hundreds of partner restaurants!
• Order from your favourite fast food restaurants – Domino’s Pizza, McDonald's, KFC, Subway, Dunkin' Donuts *pauses for breath* Burger King, Box8, Chaayos, FreshMenu, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut...we've got them all.
This App update includes some great improvements:
- UI improvements in home, menu and cart.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor delivery and no respect towards customers. Will not recommend Zomato food delivery servixes
I got my order delivered intime, sorry small correction I had to go out to help your guy and collected my order on main road. This is not door delivery, rather this is a road delivery.
You need to train your delivery boys on how to address customers, speaking in singular language and no salutations. This guy could not even read colony name and sign boards, I had to come out to main road to assist him. Over all it was a poor experience. Now, I regret for paying a tip of INR 20 for order in advance. Is this how you want to make money from your customers?
More over, your guy was demanding me to give him good rating, insisted me to open app on my phone and rate his service good. Is this what you are training your team. I will not consider using Zomato anymore for my future orders. I think there are many more better service providers available at my discretion for my next order.
Developer Response ,
KMK, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your order ID (the 10-digit number) with us so that we can look into what went wrong and do the needful. Thanks.
Very Disappointed the way zomato delivers, Absolutely Pathetic Customer Service
I have ordered some food on Zomato, they have charged ₹30 for the delivery, however after an hour when i have inquired about my order I have been told that order was delivered to me by restaurant itself.
Truth is, they haven’t deliver my order, they took money, when i tried contacted Zomato Customer service over chat through their app, the agent was extremely rude and unhelpful, S/he simply provide me contact number of restaurant and told me to contact them.
I have contacted restaurant and they said, zomato hasn’t sent anyone to collect my order for delivery.
By this time i was wasted 2 hours and decided to drive to restaurant to collect my order myself only.
This shows how customer centric Zomato is, this is not the first instance, I have had same issue with them before as well.
I have ordered food for my guest at home, they never deliver it, first it was embarrassing moment for me infront of my guests and second i had to fight with Zomato customer care for 3 hours to get my refund, third i have to take my guest out for dinner at 11pm.
Honestly, this company is full of scam. Better customer should switch to UberEats, Swiggy, Foodpanda.
Developer Response ,
Hi, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your order ID (the 10-digit number) with us so that we can look into what went wrong and do the needful. Thanks.
Used this on a whim, but seems really well designed
I'm new to the online ordering scene in India and have encountered more than my share of clunky software but this seems a really good rip off from Grubhub. I've only used it a few times but so far have been really pleased, of course in theory you could keep a list of city wide restaurants and call them up for delivery but this is very convenient. If I have a string of mishaps I'll be back to amend my review! 😊
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.