Order & Chaos Online - Fantasy 3D MMORPG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 5 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings - from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more - on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,500 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefields are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Now with MFi controller support!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
THE SHADOW OF THE MANAPRISMS!
1. A BRAND-NEW DUNGEON!
Meet dangerous new foes in the depths of the Manaprism Laboratory!
Unveil more about the Protectors and their mysterious origins!
2. TAKE DOWN A NEW WORLD BOSS!
A gigantic new creature has been spotted roaming the lands of Haradon!
Rally your friends and lead them into battle to win fantastic rewards!
3. NEW PVE AND PVP EQUIPMENT!
Maximize your PvE attack and defense with the brand-new T7 armor sets!
Stay on top of the PvP charts with the new S4 weapons and trinkets!
4. MORE SPECTACULAR FEATURES!
Enjoy a wealth of special events to celebrate the summer months and more!
Discover the new chat system, collect new fashion sets, tame new mounts and more!
Well this is my first time really playing a mmo , I've watched people play WoW . But I must say I do enjoy the game allot and I've also put 4 1/2yrs into this game I do enjoy it :) ... the only downfall is all the under age kids that play mixed in with adults kinda awkward at times . But global is flooded with "trash talk" like really it's game but it drives me crazy , I'm 39yrs of age and all the back in forth racial comments if enough to drive anyone crazy specially a little 13yrld saying it . That's my only dislike about the game . I think there should b a age limit :)
Good rpg, but needs work
An open world rpg with many cool features. I do have a few gripes.
Many items and features in-game (that premium currency) can get expensive.
The game can get buggy (name/title gets misplaced; you can't teleport/mount cause screen says your In Combat even though combat ended already; skills assigned for use in that skill wheel on the bottom-right of screen get switched around, etc) and find myself using the break-away button almost once daily.
The skill wheel (or whatever it's referred as) on the bottom-right of the screen, needs more slots for skills. Just like the jump button, all 3 target type skills (friend/ enemy/ both) need there own button not on the skill wheel.
Servers seem unbalanced. One might be empty and another would be populated.
Overall, game need needs improvement but good start.
Fun for a while - upper levels too hard to reach
Pretty much says it all. It's fun for quite a while til you level to max - and then things slow down dramatically. There is a definite caste system here. The better dungeons require very high gear levels that are extremely time consuming and expensive to reach - we are talking MONTHS. And if you are not at these levels it's very hard to get anyone who really knows what to do to talk to you or help. No reason for it to be this hard to get higher gear levels- it creates two different communities
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 10, 2017
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 1.96 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Sack of Runes$14.99
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$49.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Chest of Runes$24.99
- Stash of Runes$49.99
- Epic Adventure$2.99