Order & Chaos Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 5 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings - from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more - on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,500 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefileds are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Now with MFi controller support!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 2.10.0
THE BRAND-NEW FLAME KNIGHT CLASS IS READY FOR ACTION!
Raise your swords and staves in the air, for Order & Chaos Online is celebrating its 4th ANNIVERSARY!
NEW CLASS: FLAME KNIGHT
- Light the spark of the immortal Flame Knight, a powerful new class!
- Flame Knights start at level 65! (You must have another character at level 70 before you can create a Flame Knight.)
- Ride to battle on the exclusive Emberwing Griffon mount!
ENTER THE STARDUST REALM
- Travel to a majestic aerial city floating above Eternal Frostlund.
- Conclude the Rising Flare story in this final assault on the Shadow Curia’s research facility.
- Battle Nigel, a grim new boss who strikes the terror of death into even the bravest hero.
PARTY LIKE A HERO
- Celebrate 4 epic years of Order & Chaos with fireworks and gifts for every player!
- Ride tall and proud with an exclusive event prize: the Tree of Chaos mount.
- More fun to come when the Dragon Boat Festival sails into town soon.
This game as the bases to be a good mmo but there are numerous things they need to fix the exp you get from killing monsters is much to low it reminds me of elder scrolls online which turned out to be a terrible game when you kill bosses you get almost nothing maybe some copper if your lucky I once went through a camp and killed around 30 enemies in all and gained almost no exp and quests are the only way to gain some exp and they don't even give you large amounts but the world and quests are interesting they need to boost the exp though cause the only way to be able to the play the game an enjoy it right now is to spend a large amount of money in not saying make it super easy for people to master the game in a couple of days but to make achievable so please try to make this a better game I do realize this will most likely be ignored and not taken into consideration but this game as loads of potential that if followed and improved could make it an even bigger success there are many bugs as well but like I've said it as a lot of potential
That's it. I'm done holding my patience for this game. Theres no point in keeping an app you cant even open except taking up more storage space. Complete disappointment GameLoft. You want an honest and legit review there you go. I've been a Huge fan of GameLoft, but this game is just sad. Not only is it overwhelmed with bugs, glitches, lags, and crashing to the point where now you cant even open an app.... but to not care about even trying to fix this problem and only making it worse. It's not a bad game inside the box its the app itself that cant open....no point in a gift if you cant unwrap it. This game has lots of potential, If only you can fix this problem with trying to log in and actually play the game without this many crashing or bugs like how i can turn invisible or cant attack enemies because enemies are out of range even though they are right in front of me.....any closer and i'd be making out with a spider. Talk about a deadly kiss.
No doubt: the world best money sucker and the "no customer support" game.
This is the best money sucker of all time. The greedy dev team always try to create more ways to get your $$$. And it is the real "pay to win" game. No matter how good you can play, without paying you will never be strong in this game. And the worse thing is although you paid tons of money on it, when you have a problem, it's your great luck if they even answer you, don't expect they will fix for you. So many players had technical problems: their game bugged, their special items suddenly disappeared from their bag and storage, or all their achievements just gone, or something they have worked very hard to gain but never get (some people even got their characters sent back to several months in the pass and lost completely everything they've been working on)....and they must take all the lost because there is absolutely no customer care at all. Just play until ur game get bugged or have some problems then you will see...
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 2.10.0
- Size: 1.87 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Sack of Runes$14.99
- Chest of Runes$24.99
- Stash of Runes$49.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$49.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$99.99
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Epic Adventure$2.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99