Order & Chaos Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 5 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings - from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more - on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,500 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefields are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Now with MFi controller support!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Minor bugs fixed.
I played this originally some years ago when my son was born. Things took over my time and I forgot about this game until I recently heard about the sequel. Coming back and starting over this game is surprisingly good for being on a phone or tablet. I'm having a ton of fun and haven't "needed" to spend any money although I did spend about $7 for some in game currency to enlarge my storage and bag space. Having done that I can't see the need for anything else for some time. Even with some micro transactions this will be far less expensive than a monthly subscription to a PC game. I'm having fun and if you haven't tried it you really have nothing to lose other than some time and storage space on your device.
it's better then ANY APP keep in mind people are comparing RATING LIKE ITS A PC GAME like WoW, Lotro, or proper players RATE THE GAME BETTER PC MMORPG or nubs rate like it's the best but then get to pvp THIS UPDATE IS BEST SO FAR they listened to players made scroll box bigger the cracked down on hackers and scammers and cheaters NEARLY EVERONE PLAYER THAT CAUSED TROUBLE IS NO MORE unless they talk about sensitive topics like religion or beliefs I am proof I talk a the world views and topics if u wanna chat diss I'm up for it chatacters are as followed
Dreadful 70 Mage dps
Kill_Bear 70 War tank (main)
Geezus_Cryst 70 Heals
Muffin_Man 64 Assassin
War Tanks the toughest
War dps deals most short term damage
Mage dps deals better mid distance at descent rate
Monk Heals heals u duh
Monk mili Deals most damage longer wait-time
Hunter Dps deals descent long range less wait time
Hunter Assassin Most hated do to sneak and stun capabilities deals descent damage and stuns, can turn invisible perfect for pvp and ganking but not well liked
Since the 2 game this has died very sad to see it go they ruined it global used to talk every half a second now 10 seconds sad so sad
It's the Grind
Let me start off by saying I haven't played this game in years. Great start, I know. But nostalgia kicked in and now I'm writing a review. One day I was bored so I bought this game. I had no idea how many hours I would put into it. The quests are fun, if somewhat repetitive, dungeons are a joy, but one thing that gets old quickly is grinding. If you want to be effective at all when you reach post-game content, expect to do a lot of it. I mean, a lot. That said, what MMO doesn't require grinding? Anyway, this is a great game and I highly recommend it, especially now that it's free.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 1.90 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Sack of Runes$14.99
- Chest of Runes$24.99
- Stash of Runes$49.99
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$99.99
- Epic Adventure$2.99