Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 5 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings -- from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more -- on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,500 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefields are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand-new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Now with MFi controller support!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but not enough people on servers
I have played this game for 2 years and then suddenly left for a few months since I didn’t have time for it. When coming back, I find my server (tear coast) to have only a couple players in it. For me, it’s a miracle to see even one in the same area as me. Because of Order and Chaos 2, I think this game is slowly dying. Try to revamp the old version (#1) to be just as good as the new version (#2). I’ve worked hard to get all my gear and I would hate to leave because of boredom.
Secondly, a feature should be enabled so that you can use people for dungeons even when they are offline. They would just be on autopilot. In this way, you can get more dungeons done and not have to wait for people.
Lastly, this is a really nice game with all its flaws. Try and give back to the loyal members. For example, give out free runes at the end of each month.
This game is amazing and hands-down one of the best mobile MMORPG game out there.
I've played this for about 1-2 years and have immensely enjoyed the community, graphics, and lore.
But I've given up on it and here's why:
The game has too much grinding and repetitive mob killing in order to progress.
Once you finish questing and leveling up (end-game material), there are so many things to do. These include getting mech mounts, crafting good gear, etc. However the process to get there is excruciatingly slow and boring. This is because the system is set up as a pay-to-win.
There are runes, the special currency, that buys you shortcuts to those end-game goals. The only other way to achieve these bonuses is by grinding day after day.
Why bother, you might ask? Well, even if your character is leveled, without these end-game materials (top tier gear and such), you still won't be able to compete with the rest of the players. People without the amazing gear get ganked and there is literally no contest.
Even though this game holds a special place in my gaming experience (it was my first MMORPG), I'll be on the lookout for a similar MMORPG without the grind.
Listen... back in the days this game was number 1 !!!! Seriously!!!
I made friends ,it’s was really really fun - still have great memories from the old days (2-3 years)!! .
But now... after the next generation... the game is dying .
No one plays it like before ... all the “pros” are goon(including me ;) ) for now- I have the game , back from no playing this game like a year and half and so much have been Chang!!! But all my friends that I met there just move on... that made me sad a little bit .
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes $1.99
- Pile of Runes $6.99
- Sack of Runes $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.