By FUJIFILM Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"order-it mobile" easily and quickly transfers images from a smartphone to a Fujifilim "order-it" photo kiosk without using cables.
Please note that this application will only function when operated in our participating retail stores.
To use this simple high speed image transfer software, please follow these steps.
1. Select images anytime and anywhere - the selection is automatically preserved.
2. Go to a Fujifilm "order-it" kiosk.
3. Start an order process using order-it kiosk
4. Press "order-it mobile" in the media selection screen.
5. Wait until a 8-digit sync code is displayed on the kiosk screen.
6. On your iPhone press "Settings" and choose the "Wi-Fi" section. Then, select the Wi-Fi network which is stated on the kiosk screen. Finally, enter the displayed password and press "Connect".
7. On your iPhone, start the "order-it mobile" app.
8. Check the image selection
9. Press "Transfer" at the bottom right.
10. All selected images are transferred immediately to the order-it Kiosk.
The selected images will now be transferred over the high speed Wi-Fi network directly to the FUJIFILM order-it Kiosk.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Equipped with Fujifilm Image Organizer technology order-it mobile is allowed to automatically select your best images - but of course you can also manually select your images.
The size of preview image can be switchable.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 24, 2017
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Portuguese
- Seller: FUJIFILM Corporation
- © FUJIFILM Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.