By Kinetic Farm, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OrderAhead is the most convenient way to order and pay from your phone at local restaurants. Use OrderAhead to save time and discover new local places to order takeout food on the go.
Ordering has never been easier:
• Order and pay from your iPhone.
• Discover new places to eat or order takeout food from the restaurants you love.
• Choose a pickup time that fits your schedule.
• Get instant receipts and quickly re-order previous orders.
• 24/7 customer support accessible by phone or email.
How it works:
1. Install the OrderAhead iPhone app.
2. Add multiple credit cards to simplify personal and business purchases.
3. Browse full menus of local restaurants, create your order, and select a pickup time.
4. When you arrive, just tell the merchant your name and be on your way.
You can currently order ahead from cities across California and select locations around the nation. California cities include San Francisco, Berkeley, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Mountain View, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, San Jose, San Carlos, Stanford, Los Angeles, Venice, and Santa Monica.
Don’t see your city or favorite local restaurant? OrderAhead adds new cities and restaurants every week! Let us know where you are & what your favorite takeout restaurants are and we’ll make sure you can order ahead from them! Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming an OrderAhead Merchant? Just email email@example.com with your business name and contact information.
Stay up to date with the latest OrderAhead news, including newly added restaurants and features
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrderAhead
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/orderahead
• Send us feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
No matter where you go or what you’re doing, OrderAhead is always at your fingertips. Place your order ahead of time with the iPhone App or OrderAhead Website (www.orderaheadapp.com)
What's New in Version 1.6.3
- Various bug fixes
Not very reliable
I've given this app multiple chances. The first time I used it I ended up waiting much longer for my order than those who walked in and ordered at the counter. The next time they had gotten my order wrong though philz offered to remake it but I just didn't have time to wait. Then the last couple of times I thought I'd give it yet another chance but they didn't have the breakfast item I was craving more than the coffee. Don't think I'll be trying this app again...
Credit Card Requirement
This app appears to require you to store your credit card information. Definitely do not feel comfortable storing my financial details with a random app. Who knows what security it has in place to protect that information?