By Kinetic Farm, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OrderAhead is the most convenient way to order and pay from your phone at local restaurants. Use OrderAhead to save time and discover new local places to order food for pickup.
Ordering has never been easier:
• Order and pay from your iPhone.
• Order takeout from the restaurants you love.
• Discover new places to eat.
• Choose a time that fits your schedule.
• Get instant receipts and quickly re-order previous orders.
• 24/7 customer support accessible by phone or email.
How it works:
1. Install the OrderAhead iPhone app.
2. Add multiple credit cards to simplify personal and business purchases.
3. Browse full menus of local restaurants, create your order, and select a pickup time.
4. Skip the lines, just tell the merchant your name and be on your way.
You can currently order ahead from select locations around the nation. Cities include San Francisco, Berkeley, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Mountain View, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, San Jose, San Carlos, Stanford, Los Angeles, Venice, Santa Monica, Washington D.C., Seattle and Denver.
Don’t see your city or favorite local restaurant? OrderAhead adds new cities and restaurants every week! Let us know where you are & what your favorite takeout restaurants are and we’ll make sure you can order ahead from them! Email requests to email@example.com.
Interested in becoming an OrderAhead Merchant? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name and contact information.
Stay up to date with the latest OrderAhead news, including newly added restaurants and features
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrderAhead
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/orderahead
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/orderahead
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/orderaheadapp
• Send us feedback: email@example.com
No matter where you go or what you’re doing, OrderAhead is always at your fingertips. Place your order ahead of time with the iPhone App or OrderAhead Website (www.orderaheadapp.com)
What's New in Version 1.12.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Garbage app - crashes at credit card entry
I was ordering food for a group of 10 people at a bar - everyone individually placed their order in the app and then when I went to put in my credit card, the app crashed and I lost my whole order! I had to ask everyone to re-enter their order and tried again with a different credit card and the app crashed A SECOND TIME, with my whole order erased again!! This company is loosing $ by the second by not investing in proper QA out the door - how this app even got through Apple's review process with a bug like that is a mystery to me.
Have tried multiple times with multiple cards and for some reason any time I try to put a cc in the app crashes. Not worth downloading.
App is stuck on Philz Coffee has moved to Cavier. No restaurants show up as being able to order if I can get restaurants to load.