By Kinetic Farm, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OrderAhead is the most convenient way to order and pay from your phone at local restaurants. Use OrderAhead to save time and discover new local places to order food for pickup.
Ordering has never been easier:
• Order and pay from your iPhone.
• Order takeout from the restaurants you love.
• Discover new places to eat.
• Choose a time that fits your schedule.
• Get instant receipts and quickly re-order previous orders.
• 24/7 customer support accessible by phone or email.
How it works:
1. Install the OrderAhead iPhone app.
2. Add multiple credit cards to simplify personal and business purchases.
3. Browse full menus of local restaurants, create your order, and select a pickup time.
4. Skip the lines, just tell the merchant your name and be on your way.
You can currently order ahead from select locations around the nation. Cities include San Francisco, Berkeley, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Mountain View, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, San Jose, San Carlos, Stanford, Los Angeles, Venice, Santa Monica, Washington D.C., Seattle and Denver.
Don’t see your city or favorite local restaurant? OrderAhead adds new cities and restaurants every week! Let us know where you are & what your favorite takeout restaurants are and we’ll make sure you can order ahead from them! Email requests to email@example.com.
Interested in becoming an OrderAhead Merchant? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name and contact information.
Stay up to date with the latest OrderAhead news, including newly added restaurants and features
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrderAhead
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/orderahead
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/orderahead
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/orderaheadapp
• Send us feedback: email@example.com
No matter where you go or what you’re doing, OrderAhead is always at your fingertips. Place your order ahead of time with the iPhone App or OrderAhead Website (www.orderaheadapp.com)
What's New in Version 1.11.6
Fix external links on promotions page
Kind of useless
The whole purpose of this app is to save time by ordering ahead. Seems like a great idea. I ordered through the app and set a time to pick up food. As soon as I got to the restaurant to pick up my food, the restaurant said they did not receieve my order. Funny because the app said my order was ready to pick up. Ended up waiting an extra thirty minutes for my food. A waste of time and money. I cannot recommend this app.
OrderAhead? More like Order AHeadache
If the place you're ordering from uses OrderAhead, just call your order in and save yourself the frustration...
The user interface is clunky and there's no guest checkout option whatsoever. I don't know why restaurants choose to partner with OrderAhead. Maybe it's a scam, I don't know.
Pretty much the worst of all of the Bay Area food delivery apps: slow, crashes often, confusing interface, doesn't connect half the time, and expensive.