Food cost management done for you.
Orderly is the hassle-free way to becoming a smarter restaurant. It saves you time and money, taking you out of counting inventory in the freezer and putting you into the heart of your restaurant.
Let Orderly do the hard work. Forget about counting. You can get all the accurate numbers you need right in the palm of your hand when you snap photos of your invoices and update your weekly sales.
GET YOUR FOOD COSTS
- Your Cost of Goods Sold, calculated for you
- Weekly flash reports provide a summary of your food costs vs. your budget
- Get a comprehensive look at your weekly supplier spend
- Avoid a weekly inventory with two easy steps
- Eliminate all invoice data entry
SAVE MORE MONEY
- Recommendations show you which ingredients you're overspend on
- Market prices are available to you - go into supplier meetings with solid data
- Use the Budgeting Tool to set and maintain a budget that fits your goals
- Always have a firm grip on your food spend. No fudged numbers.
REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR BUSINESS
- Snap photos of your invoices and store them online
- Have access to everything you need - from invoices to budget - right from your phone
- Ditch your spreadsheets and antiquated methods, easily streamline your processes
MORE TIME FOR EVERYTHING ELSE
- Orderly does the hard work for you.
- We'll monitor your account to stay on top of your purchasing.
- No more counts. No more equations. No more faulty numbers.
- Get all your numbers when you snap your invoices and update your sales.
Get your accurate food costs in under 3 minutes.
More powerful ordering capabilities and faster counting.
Ratings and Reviews
Employees will harass you after app fails to work
Please hear me out. When it comes to business inventory apps, this one is the worst. The program itself does not work in any way. It was downloaded onto 3 separate ipads/iphones on 3 separate apple accounts and not one of them was able to add inventory, input quantities or take pictures of invoices in order to track food costs... the main reason why this app would be downloaded. I kept getting error messages with different codes that would freeze the app or not allow me to continue, and after troubleshooting with Orderly I realized it was a huge waste of time and it still wasn’t working so I deleted it. I really regret downloading this app as I keep getting harassed by Orderly employees via email, phone, or any other channel in which they acquire your personal information for... even though I have politely asked many times that I do not wish to be contacted again. They also do not have a link to unsubscribe from their commercial email which is actually illegal under the CAN-SPAM act and carries a hefty fine of just over $40,000. Hopefully someone from Orderly will see this and realize these aggressive intrusions are not only going to turn current users away but also keep any users that delete the app from ever giving it a second try. Hopefully I will not have to pursue a claim against Orderly beyond this review. For those of you who got this far, thanks for hearing me out.
DONT READ INTO FAKE REVIEWS
The second I signed up, they called me within 5 minutes of doing so, had googled me, found an article about me, and asked me about it and if I had 20 minutes to talk about the app. Really creepy.
To the app creators: No restaurant owner wants to talk to you for 20 minutes while you pitch them an overpriced app for which they can probably figure out the features themselves.
They called me relentlessly. And finally called me on a private "No Caller ID." Final straw. I told him we weren't interested in moving forward at this time and he actually asked "Did you even explain the app to your boss or did you just tell him you found a cool app?" Then mansplained to me all over again what the app does. No thanks.
Love that I can see local prices
I love the fact that I can now see local prices for restaurant supplies. Now I have the upper hand with suppliers!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.