Oregon Coast Today's eEdition is now available 24/7 everywhere you are. The iOS app is an exact replica of the printed newspaper with customizable features to fit your needs.
You can flip through pages and skim headlines as you would the printed edition. But better than that, Oregon Coast Today's E-Edition allows you to enlarge type with the tap of a finger, or jump instantly to the conclusion of a story on another page. You can link to websites mentioned in stories with a single touch, or fire off an e-mail to an address linked from the newspaper. Even better, the E-Edition includes videos and photo galleries with many stories. And if you missed the paper one day, don't worry. The Oregon Coast Today E-Edition lets you download past editions, too.
The app allows you to download and access the paper when you’re offline, on the road or in flight. It's easy to save the information you want for later.
Stay connected to the events in your world with Oregon Coast Today's eEdition iOS app!
Featuring Oregon Coast events, news, dining, lodging and entertainment for Newport, Lincoln City, Tillamook, Yachats, Rockaway Beach, Depoe Bay, Pacific City, Waldport, Cloverdale, Garibaldi and beyond.
- Improved stability and bug fixes
- East Oregonian Publishing Co Inc
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Oregon Coast Today
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.