Oregon Roads - Traffic Reports & Cameras
By Katerina Antonopoulou
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Live traffic reports and cameras for Oregon including Portland, Salem and Eugene. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. Includes a Today Widget. Check before you drive to save time and money.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams.
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map (iOS9+).
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT)
Excellent statewide traffic cam coverage. Also includes PDOT cameras in Portland (i.e. Morrison Bridge). I used the in-app link to email the developer, and received a prompt, friendly reply. Well worth the cost!
Very helpful tool
Pretty easy to use
- Category: Travel
- Released: Feb 08, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Katerina Antonopoulou
- © Andrew Sinclair, Katerina Antonopoulou, Athena Sinclair, Sophia Sinclair
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.