Live traffic reports and cameras for Oregon including Portland, Salem and Eugene. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The February 2018 release optimises for iOS11 and the iPhone X.
Live data from the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT):
- Traffic cameras covering Oregon State.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams.
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT)
-Updated for iOS11 and the new iPhone X (looks and works brilliantly on the iPhone X!!).
-Option to use miles or kilometres.
-New iPad toolbar.
-Various performance improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
I could never get ODOT trip check to find what I needed. We just got back from a trip to the beach pulling our trailer and were concerned about the coast range. I got this app before we left and easily saved the cameras I needed for this trip. Love it! We were able to see how the snow was sticking and left early to come home, had no problems, but glad we left when we did! Lots more info we’ll be using as we travel around our lovely state! I showed my daughter and she got the app as well. If you want to drive safely this is a great tool!
Side bar pops open every time you try to adjust/move the map to the left (swiping left to right with 1 finger) which makes navigating the map difficult and annoying. Please fix. Also having to zoom way in to select a camera when there are multiple in close proximity is bothersome as well. Maybe a double tap option to open those cameras or automatically zoom to the appropriate level to select the camera you want.
After loosing the ODOT Trip check app there was a void, our wonderful states horrible mobile web page is a bear to navigate. Your app fills the that void please take my 2 bucks and never leave, I travel allot for work and it’s so nice to see what the roads are.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.