The Oregon Trail: American Settler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’ve conquered the trail, now it’s time to tame the frontier! Experience the next step in The Oregon Trail story, where you and your family can finally settle down and build a new home in the Wild West…
“Very addictive. I can't put my phone down”
“Great combination of building, socializing, and side games”
”Love it! This game is awesome, I remember it as a kid but now it’s even better”
The Oregon Trail: American Settler is a fun and addictive game stocked with heaps of engaging features to keep you entertained for hours and hours! Build the largest and greatest town the Wild West has ever seen!
√ Create and manage your own frontier town
√ Relive memorable moments from The Oregon Trail!
√ Place hundreds of buildings, livestock and crops
√ Customize your character with various outfits
√ Play hunting or fishing mini-games for resources
√ Go prospectin’ to uncover daily rewards
√ Face the dangers of the Wild West: stampedes, hurricanes and more!
√ Visit neighboring villages to gather hearts and use them to grow your village!
So go ahead, start playing for free and join the many other players who’re already having fun on the frontier!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/LetsPlaybyGameloft_Twitter or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/letsplaybyGameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/letsplaygl
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 2.5.0
The Country Fair is comin’ to town! Time to turn your prospering town into a worldwide attraction with fair festivities and the famous Wild West Shooting Gallery!
- From level 15, play 1-minute rounds of finger-tappin’ madness with the new Shooting Gallery mini-game.
- Get the ultimate score to unlock exclusive fair rewards for your town!
- Townsfolk are going to need help setting up the fair. New Country Fair-themed decorations and quests to enjoy!
- New leaderboards to compete with your friends!
- Bug fixes and improvements!
Who Took My Love Connection?
This Country Fair update is a REAL good one -- its like the REALLY good updates Gameloft used to do all the time (a few years ago)...WELL DONE!!!
That said, what happened the Tunnels of Love? I don't know if mine are temporarily gone or gone for good!!! I'd like to have them back since I PAID for them!!
Also, I'm still waiting for the new outfits and more plots from two updates ago!! Some of us have been playing for a LONG time so more land to expand is something us long-time players ALWAYS need!!! OH and one more thing, if keeping older buildings, animials, people, etc., is a problem, I've got a suggestion -- how about adding storage like we have in IceAge Village? That would be a NICE and it would be MUCH BETTER to put things in storage vs. losing them (especially since we PAY for them)!!!
what went wrong??
I enjoyed this game very much...
Loads, loads...nope. Crashes -- screen turns black, returns to home screen.
All friends...gone! Along with gameloft icon!
(NO, I will not join Fb!)
(Btw, first, 1/2 of friends disappeared, no clue why.)
Before that: no challenges
Before that: challenges, energy expired, logged later on that eve or next day ... challenge disappeared
1 challenge lasted: to download another game!
I wrote for assistance...makers said aware of issues...things continue to get worse, in weeks since I contacted
Used to be enjoyable, to play w/my niece and continue on days no kids visit my house
Used to work.
I'm debating how much longer to wait before I delete this game!?
Best Game I've Played for the iPhone
Level 125 and still loving it! Requires dedication and learning the tricks to the game, for example; if you fix everything you are safe from all disasters for 24 hours (very helpful)! Hope the Thanksgiving quests show up soon though cause it says I only have a week to complete and it said they would start on Monday and we're halfway through Tuesday and no quests popped up, yet!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 74.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. © 2011 HMH Consumer Company Limited, and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved. The Learning Company and The Oregon Trail are registered trademarks of HMH Consumer Company Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All companies, names, and data used in sample screens, and output are fictitious and any resemblance to any person, trademark, company name, or landmark of any kind is purely coincidental.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Cash$1.99
- Bushel of Cash$4.99
- Sack of Cash$9.99
- Barrel of Cash$19.99
- Wagon of Cash$49.99
- Bale of Cash$99.99
- Budget Sack of Cash$6.99
- Budget Barrel of Cash$13.99
- Ample Pouch of Cash$0.99
- Thrifty Sack of Cash$5.99