Organize:Pro is the project and task manager for freelancers, project managers and professional users. With powerful features to manage large task lists, track task delegations and task progress.
Organize:Pro is your perfect companion for every meeting and for managing projects - on all major mobile and desktop platforms, in your web browser and more.
••• You made this the top selling business productivity tool on the AppStore in 10 countries - Thank you to our customers for your feedback and for sharing your great ideas with us! •••
With Organize:Pro you can add a formatted note, file attachments and web links to each task to keep everything you need for completing your tasks in one place. Modern project management standards, like GTD (Getting Things Done), contexts, AID and RACI, are fully supported.
• Unlimited subprojects and subtasks
• Supports GTD unlimited contexts (locations, people, events) for each task
• Syncs across all your devices. Access your tasks from anywhere anytime
• Calendar integration displays calendar events side by side with your tasks
Organize:Pro Key features
• Simple: Easy to use, intuitive interface with multiple themes
• Beautiful: Choose your favorite layout from different UI Themes
• Powerful: Supports your favorite organization method (like GTD or Contexts)
• Review: By date (daily, weekly, monthly) or duration
• Flexible: Give your projects structure: subtasks, sub-projects, sub-contexts
• Meetings: Supports you during meetings (AID classification - Action, Information, Decision)
• RACI Task Delegation: Makes task delegation and tracking easy (RACI matrix - Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
• Dashboard: Easily manage multiple projects with the Project Dashboard
• Templates and defaults for tasks: Set default values for new tasks
• System integration: Tap and hold attachments in iOS apps to create new tasks
• Calendar Integration: Display your calendar entries side by side with your tasks
• Free sync for your tasks with Organize:Me, Organize:Pro and Taskfabric
• Free online access: Easy access with your web browser from anywhere
••• Ranking based on iTunesConnect •••
Category Business: #1 in 10 Countries, Top 5 in 44 Countries, Top 10 in 60 Countries (2012-2016)
This update brings improved Sharing, Calendar support and Daily Briefing Notifications
[NEW] Support for Docker based Private Cloud Server installations
[UPDATE] Updated Cloud Sharing and Cloud Login dialogs
[UPDATE] Improved Cloud Sync stability and speed
Please rate us on the AppStore if you like this update! Have an idea, feature suggestion or need help? Open the in-app support in Settings > About. We'd love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it but.....
I love OrganizePro. I was really hesitant to purchase this but I read the other reviews for Organize (the free version) and decided that it might help me. I do a lot of projects professionally and personally and really needed something that could keep everything organized. OrganizePro does just that...it keeps everything organized. I love that you can list your meetings, have projects with its subtasks, and view your notes for each tasks.
There are things that i wish could be different....1) I wish it would sync on it's own. I downloaded the Windows trial version and the sync function is complicated. I have Evernote on my iPad and desktop and it syncs after a certain amount of time. 2) I wish it would show the start and end date of a task. 3) Sometimes I when I delete the tasks from my trash or completed folders, the app closes out and kicks me off. Otherwise, I love it.
I'm looking to purchase the Windows version but I am hesitant. Like I mentioned, I'm currently using the trial version but it runs slow. I'm not sure why its slow but if I am going to pay $30 for it, it better run a lot faster than it is. Even if the syncing is slow and cumbersome, i still like how I can access everything on all my devices.
keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Couldn't Make It Work!
The base iPad app has limited capability with respect to repeating tasks. I have tasks that require other than the usual daily, weekly, monthly that iPad can't address.
I purchased this application as it advertises the ability to handle many different patterns of repetition. On using the application, I found that it appears to be very strong in this area. However, take a daily task. When today is checked off, tomorrow should appear or at least be there. Whenever and by whatever method I tried to check off today always resulted in the task going away completely, as near as I can tell. This is in spite of my reading the manual section on this repeatedly.
Now, this problem may be a lack of understanding or "operator idiocy", but I have deleted this application and replaced it with something cheaper and less able that will handle repetition. This may be an outstanding piece of software, but since I couldn't make it do what I need, I have to give it the lowest rating.
The missing piece
I absolutely love this app. If you take the time to set this up correctly it will do everything you need and more. I used the GTD method and I love that your tasks can have as many contexts as you need. Your task list tells the story of what you need to accomplish, where and with who. You can also push tasks to iCal or any calendar that syncs with iCal. I am using Week Cal. I have been trying to put it all together and I am now paperless.
You can add a task quickly to inbox and process it when you have time. There is plenty of space for notes as well.
I feel that if you are willing to take the time to understand the concept you will be very satisfied.
- taskfabric ltd
- 65.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Taskfabric Ltd, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Organize:Pro to Taskfabric In-App Purchase $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.