Eliminate those stacks of cookbooks and recipe organizers from your kitchen when you store your favorite recipes in the OrganizEat Recipe Organizer. This handy app lets you keep all your favorite recipes organized right on your iPhone. Use this app to keep Grandma's secret recipes stored, or use it to organize your own custom recipes. Simply snap a photo of your recipe and it's ready for you to view. The app keeps your recipes organized by category, and you can tag each dish for easy searching. Share your recipes with friends by email, text messages or social media.
· Enter each recipe into the app by snapping a photo - no need to type!
· Save recipes from the web automatically - more than 100 popular sites supported!
· You can also type the recipe, if you wish. Sometimes its easier that way :)
· Shopping List: add recipes ingredients to your grocery list with a single tap!
· Meal Planner: plan your meals for the entire month, and generate a list!
· Beautiful skins - an app that is beautiful enough to feel like a home for the recipes you want to keep and pass down
· iPhone and iPad apps all in one
· Backup your recipes and sync them across all your devices! iPhone and iPad all in one!
· Organize every recipe by folders
· Customize folders to suit your needs
· Add searchable tags to easily find your favorite dish. Multiple tags search is also supported!
· Perform index searches for recipes based on keywords or tags
· View your recipes full screen while cooking - and the screen will not turn off - so there is no need to touch the screen with greasy hands!
· Add your own pictures to each recipe
· Email recipes to friends and family**
· Share recipes with other app users by a single click!
· Add notes and tags to organize better
** We don't mean the iTunes Family Sharing, which we do not support at the moment
We are constantly working to improve our OrganizEat app, to make recipe management, cooking and meal planning simple.
- In this version, we implemented the Multiple Folders choice : now you can save a recipe in more than one folder!
- We improved the ingredients import from many websites: getting rid of all the unnecessary new line characters which made the import results messy and hard to follow.
- Some small UI improvements
- We also fixed a few bugs that still managed to crawl in.
Enjoy using OrganizEat, and we hope our app helps your whole family to keep your recipes in perfect order, and be even more efficient in the kitchen. We thank you all our users, for letting us know what YOU want to have in the app. Keep that feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
CAN I GIVE IT MORE THAN 5 STARS?
If there were a 10 star rating, this app would get it! I've been using it for quite a while, and I'm still so pleased with how easy it is to add recipes to the file. You can use photo screenshots, import recipes directly from many websites, or write them in yourself. My very favorite update is the addition of a folder where you can temporarily store recipes that you plan to use for the current week. It's great to have all my planned menu recipes in one place, and not have to look through all my folders to find them when I'm ready to use them. One thing that makes this app stand out is their customer service. They answer your questions promptly, listen to your ideas, and will work as long as it takes to help you resolve a problem.
Finally can organize my recipes!
This app allows me to create my own custom cookbook complete with photographs and sync it to various devices. You can crop photos right in the app, very convenient. Recipes can be entered in a number of ways from screenshots to typing. I need to customize many recipes due to special diets and food allergies. Nice to be able to tweak a recipe after making it...change 1/4 teaspoon to a 1/2, for example. I changed most of the folders and icons to suit my needs also. Super app, thanks!
I have been a fan for several years. So easy to use; snap a photo of a recipe; or type it in yourself; or download a recipe from certain sites. MY FAVORITE is that I can easily share my recipes with other OrganizEat users; my daughters, sisters & friends! An extremely practical and well done app. Thx!
PS - I’ve been able to take photos of my mother’s and Grandmother’s recipes and share them with my family. They get to enjoy not only the recipes but in mom’s and Grandmother’s own a handwriting. Priceless!
- ORGANIZEAT LTD
- 15.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Rachel Mislovaty & Michael Kariv
- In-App Purchases
- Small Package of Extra Photos $2.99
- Large Package of Extra Photos $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.