Eliminate those stacks of cookbooks and recipe organizers from your kitchen when you store your favorite recipes in the OrganizEat Recipe Organizer. This handy app lets you keep all your favorite recipes organized right on your iPhone. Use this app to keep Grandma's secret recipes stored, or use it to organize your own custom recipes. Simply snap a photo of your recipe and it's ready for you to view. The app keeps your recipes organized by category, and you can tag each dish for easy searching. Share your recipes with friends by email, text messages or social media.
· Enter each recipe into the app by snapping a photo - no need to type!
· Save recipes from the web automatically - almost 200 popular sites supported!
· You can also type the recipe if you wish. Sometimes it's easier that way :)
· Grocery List: add recipes ingredients to your shopping list with a single tap!
· Meal Planner: plan your meals for the entire month, and generate a list!
· Beautiful skins - an app that is beautiful enough to feel like a home for the recipes you want to keep and pass down
· iPhone and iPad apps all in one
· Backup your recipes and sync them across all your devices!
· Organize every recipe by folders
· Customize folders to suit your needs
· Add searchable tags to easily find your favorite dish. Multiple tags search is also supported!
· Perform index searches for recipes based on keywords or tags
· View your recipes full screen while cooking - and the screen will not turn off - so there is no need to touch the screen with greasy hands!
· Add your own pictures to each recipe
· Email recipes to friends and family**
· Share recipes with other app users by a single click!
· Add notes and tags to organize better
** We don't mean the iTunes Family Sharing, which we do not support at the moment
We are constantly working to improve our OrganizEat app, to make recipe management, cooking and meal planning simple!
In this version, we’ve made a specific effort on improving the app speed for users who have a lot of recipe in their account. If you have 1000 recipes and more: you’ll find the app speed was significantly improved with this update! For those of you who have fewer recipes, you probably won’t feel much difference - but still, we fixed a few minor bugs that somehow managed to crawl in :-)
Enjoy using OrganizEat, and we hope our app helps your whole family to keep your recipes in perfect order, and be even more efficient in the kitchen.
We thank you all our users, for letting us know what YOU want to have in the app. Keep that feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app, not the bugs
I love having all of my recipes organized in one app and being able to search them by ingredients has been a game-changer. We waste so much less food because when we buy something for one recipe but don’t use it all, we can easily find other recipes that also use that ingredient. I find the layout attractive and intuitive and love that I can share recipes easily with others. The auto-import feature is great for the websites it works with, and I don’t mind manually typing out the rest of my recipes.
However, I do have a few problems with the app. For one thing, photos load instantly on my iPhone, but very slowly on my iPad. I’ve also had a couple of instances where the photos I uploaded have just disappeared and I need to find the right photo again and re-upload it, which is frustrating. Finally, I’ve found that the app can be really laggy; I’ll tap a recipe and the app won’t respond for several seconds. If I tap multiple times, when it eventually loads, it will re-load the same recipe once for each tap.
Overall, this is a great app and it really has made a positive difference in our cooking, but for the price I paid (I bought the app outright, not as a monthly subscription), I find the bugs really frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Hello, and thank youf for this feedback. We are really glad that you find the app to be useful and enjoy the positive effect of it, for the most part :-)
About the problems: thank youf for letting us know. Please send us the full details about your device model and operating system, and also the details of your OrganizEat account, to "email@example.com". We are sure we'll be able to help. (by Rachel, the app developer)
Best App ever
I wish there were more stars to rate this app!! I tried the trial version & then purchased the full version because I loved it so much! You can import recipes from your favorite recipe sites. You can save recipes from a picture ( perfect for family recipes on recipe cards). I take pictures of my favorite recipes from my old recipe books, so many options to save your recipes. Snap a screen shot of a recipe on social media & import. As long as you have your phone with you then you have your recipes along. I can’t count the number of times that I’ve been at the store & needed to check a recipe for ingredients & it was right at my fingertips with OrganizEat!!! A small but significant feature to me is that my automatic screen saver does not come on as I’m using this app. LOVE OrganizEat!!
CAN I GIVE IT MORE THAN 5 STARS?
If there were a 10 star rating, this app would get it! I've been using it for quite a while, and I'm still so pleased with how easy it is to add recipes to the file. You can use photo screenshots, import recipes directly from many websites, or write them in yourself. My very favorite update is the addition of a folder where you can temporarily store recipes that you plan to use for the current week. It's great to have all my planned menu recipes in one place, and not have to look through all my folders to find them when I'm ready to use them. One thing that makes this app stand out is their customer service. They answer your questions promptly, listen to your ideas, and will work as long as it takes to help you resolve a problem.
- ORGANIZEAT LTD
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Rachel Mislovaty & Michael Kariv
- In-App Purchases
- Small Package of Extra Photos $2.99
- Large Package of Extra Photos $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.