Note Taking: Notes & Notebook is very flexible way to organize notes, thoughts ideas, tasks, todo, checklist, reminders, errands or anything you want to capture using tags.
The most intuitive and easiest way to access your notes using many different ways to search including full text search.
- Easy to read big fonts with simple and clean interface
- Group notes into notebooks using tags
- Sync notes across iPhone, iPad and Mac using iCloud
- Organize important notes and notebooks by reordering
- Super quick full text search across all notes or within a notebook
- Convert any note to a todo task
- Add Photos
- Copy or Share notes with ease
- Secure / Lock your notes using password
- Use Markdown including images, links and code with syntax highlighting
- Add reminders to any note or todo task
- As not all notes or thoughts are hierarchical in nature, we allow you to put same note into multiple notebooks
- Handwritten notes, write notes in your handwriting
- Draw and sketch using different color / colour
Examples of how you can best use this app
1. List of tasks, errands (plan a trip, prepare for conference talk or create a groceries list)
2. Daily journal, diary, your next book
3. Build an organized knowledge base of all your ideas
4. Plan your next big renovation
5 Bookmark or add a link to webpage within notes
Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Not friendly to use.
When used in landscape mode, the keyboard covers more than half the screen, leaving only 1-2 lines of text visible. Switching between rich text and basic erased half the notes I had taken. Adding a sketch ...after I had carefully saved the text...inserted the drawing above the text rather than below the relevant text. Not able to customize font size to make it readable. Totally unworkable for taking notes in a lecture where one wants to switch easily between typing and drawing.
Developer Response ,
Hi thanks for your feedback, when editing landscape mode is more useful for iPad, on iPhone half of the screen is covered by keyword so we don't recommend landscape mode on iPhone. Switching from rich text preserves the text but not formatting and we provide a modal dialog where you can cancel the switch if you want to preserve formatting. For font customisation please use different headings in the top bar. We'll add more help around it. Each note can either be a text or drawing but not both. If there's demand we might add this feature.
Photos upload not working
I’m starting to like the app. Would really appreciate if the photo upload worked.
-would also like to be able to be able to “share” links from safari with extension. That would make if twice as more useful.
-like the timeline feature.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, we'll fix the photo upload issue next update
Exactly What I Needed!
An organized system of notes using personalized tags making it easier to find just what I'm looking for! However, there is a bug I found: it loads very slowly.
- React Apps Pty Ltd
- 6.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 React Apps Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.